Chapter XII: Blood, Sweat And Tears

**************************

Paco Cepeda

How we choose to look at the challenges and failures in our life will determine the outcome of our lives. We must learn to study our struggles, failures and weaknesses. Learn how to correct, grow from and overcome them. Once we learn and master this principle, nothing will be able to stop us.

Life isn't meant to be easy, it's meant to be lived. Sometimes happy, other times? Rough... But every up and down, we learn lessons that makes us strong. When you can't control what's happening, challenges yourself to control the way you are responding to what's happening.

I've been working as an all-around secretary at AVF for a month now, I barely noticed every seconds, minutes, hours, days, and weeks because I was always busy with my work. I must say that the manager of this company is a huge son of a bitch, that asshole knows nothing but to nag each and everyone of us even if we did our job accurately.

Everyone is following his dumb instructions, if it's wrong and the higher-ups told him to repeat it? Then he will fucking blame us but then again, none of them are complaining about his actions even if it's no longer tolerable.

No wonder why the old all-around slave left this company, I mean? He probably chose to die out of hunger and find another way to earn money rather than become a criminal after killing his manager. That bald asshole is getting into my nerves, if he scold at anyone again? He will see. An eye for an eye.

He has a lot of rules and regulations, we can't even go to the rest room for a few minutes unless we can no longer take it anymore and the funny part is? He hates me. He doesn't like me at all, I don't know why and I never intended to find out his reasons either because it's probably not worth it.

This thing happened a few weeks back, I was praised by the Chairwoman of this company. It turns out that we knew each other, her name is Andreanna Rose D. Valderrama. She was the old woman that I helped once when I was on my way to work for the first time.

We immediately recognized each other but she was the one who immediately noticed me first, she told me that she was thankful that I was working for her company but I told her that I was the grateful one because her well-built company accepted someone like me when no one else did. I think Kalbo, I mean our manager was watching us talked then when I came back, voila!

He gave me shit tons of work to do, some of it are not even mine nor his but I'm not even allowed to go back home unless I finished every single thing that he made me do. Well, those documents are not complicated to finish, I still managed to get it done within the day and he was really flabbergasted because he didn't expect me to be able to do it.

Well, what can I say?

Multi-tasking is one of my favorite things to do specially when I'm bored or I've got nothing else to do, I can even break his fingers while doing my job but I wouldn't do that because he's not worth my precious time and attention.

Right now, I just arrived at AVF. I didn't even get a chance to eat anything for breakfast because I need to get in here two hours before my assigned schedule or that bald son of a bitch will get mad again and act like he owns this establishment. He's acting like he is the Chairman of this company.

I'll just text Gideon or Jett later, they didn't know that I left early because all of them are still sleeping peacefully. It's still summer time, all of us should be hanging out, getting drunk and partying all night long but how the hell can we do that when I'm always busy?