Epilogue: What "Happy Ending" Means

* 5 years later...

**************************

What "happy ending" means

Life is too short to be unhappy. You have to take the good with the bad, smile when you should, love what you got and always remember what you had. Always forgive but never forget. Learn from your mistakes but never regret. People change and things go wrong but always remember life goes on.

No matter what life throws your way, no matter how unfair it may seem, refuse to play the victim. Refuse to be ruled by fear, pessimism, and negativity. Refuse to quit. Be a warrior and work through whatever life throws your way with courage, love and positivity and continually push forward because we are a survivor of the unfairness of life.

We are stronger than we think, and we are capable of achieving far more than we believe.

Time doesn't really know how to cooperate when you're happy with the people you love and care about, five years had passed by but it feels like it was just five seconds and after all these precious years? A lot had happened in our lives and some of it are unexpected but we're glad that it did come to us.

It's been two years since Paco graduated from College, same goes with Gideon, Jett, Ryuichi and my cousin. A year ago, these five morons started up a busines, and the wonderful part is that it's actually going well!

Their business has always been very busy because it's growing fast. None of us expected that thing to happened but of course, we're thrilled that to know that their countless sleepless nights, hardships and efforts are not in vain.

While Zoelle, Coreen and myself are also done with College but we're still jobless at the moment. C'mon, we just graduated! And we want to enjoy ourselves before we slave our asses off. Besides, I know that I have a lot of responsibilities.

I haven't forgotten the fact that I am officially the newly appointed CEO of AVF since last week. I promised to Lola Andreanna that I will never let her down no matter what.

On the other hand, Gideon and Zoelle are married now. Yep, it's been a year since those two lovebirds tied a knot and vowed to stay together for better or for worst. They don't have a kid yet and I don't think they have any plans to have one as of this moment because the two of them are too busy with their job, specially on Gideon's part.

Corren and Ryuichi are still in a relationship but I can't tell whether they are having a healthy relationship or not, why? It's because they always argue no matter where they are or no matter how small the problem is but at the end of the day?

They will still choose to forgive and understand each other's craziness. I mean, they are both crazy people so they should definitely be understanding towards one another.

Those two are not engaged yet, just like me and Paco. He and I have been together for five years but I can't see any signs that he's planning to propose a marriage to me, that thought alone is actually making me feel terrified at some point but I trust him.

I think he's just too busy with his work to think about our marriage, and I'm not rushing it either so I think it will be the best if I won't think about it for a while. Another thing is that, marrying each other doesn't mean that you'll stay together for the rest of your lives.