Chapter XX: Something Only I Can Do

**************************

Paco Cepeda

Matapos umalis ni Chairwoman saka ni Aika, nag-simula na rin akong mag-ayos ng sarili ko. Kanina pa ako minamadali ni Jett saka Ryuichi dahil may nag-hahanap daw sa'kin, hindi ko na kailangang mag-tanong kung sino 'yon dahil sigurado akong si Regina lang 'yon pati na ang mga kaibigan niya.

Those three barbaric women are really something and I have no idea why Jett and Ryuichi are still entertaining them. I actually don't like like seeing any of them. Not because we had a relationship or anything at all in the past but Regina is still assuming that she and I were in love with each other, I told already told her that I don't want her.

I only see her as a friend, nothing more and nothing less.

And one of the main reasons why I don't want to get involve with her in any way possible is because Regina is still flirting with Charles, I think those two are still together up until now but look at her? She's looking for me which is not the right thing to do. If she's thinking straight, she would have cut her ties with me and just focus on Charles. Not like this.

I'm not in a hurry at all, I don't care if somebody is looking for me or whatsoever. This is the first day of school and it's still early, what am I supposed to do in there?

Kapag unang araw ng klase, hindi naman sila masyadong nag-bibigay ng mga gawain dahil ang ibang estudyante ay siguradong wala pa sa sarili at nasa bakasyon pa ang mga diwa nilang lahat. Sigurado akong wala kaming masyadong gagawin mamaya, ayokong tumambay o tumunganga dahil aantukin lang ako sa isang tabi.

Since Jett mentioned Regina, her friends and Charles, I suddenly remembered Aika for some reason. Aika and Charles used to date each other, now I know why I find her familiar when I first saw her photo. I have no idea what happened between them, I just found out recently that they used to be in love with each other.

Gideon was the one who told me about their previous relationship, he reminded me that I shouldn't mention Charles to her because it will become the reason why she and I won't get along pretty well. I can see that Aika had moved on, she's fine now and that's a good thing.

When Chase passed away, Charles changed a lot. They are twin brothers, Charles is older while Chase is the younger one. They have a lot of differences but they are inseparable, when we chose to be friends with Charles? We already knew that Chase was gonna follow him so we've decided to be friends with the two of them. If all of us were together, we are the Lucky 7.

Gideon is our leader, why? Because he's the older brother in our group. He's a responsible person, he always takes care of us, he's not one-sided and we can always rely on him all the time regardless of the situation. Gideon is not the oldest when it comes to our age, it was Jett who's the oldest among us.

All seven of us were born on the same year but not the same month and day itself, we all met one another in the same place which was somewhere in Spain when we were three years old. Our parents were also close to each other and perhaps, that's the reason why we are like this too.

We always stick together, we never go somewhere without the other members but in our current situation? We have no choice. Charles doesn't wanna hang out with us anymore because he already found some new friends, he's not the leader of Lucky 7 so he can't disband us but he can leave whenever he wants.