Chapter 10 - 100% Juke in this chapter

A/N I didn't draw or create this, I found it on my half sister's phone, I think she may have gotten it off the internet but its really cute soooo I just had to add it in.

DISCLAIMER: I didn't make the drawing!!

Also has anyone else heard Olivia Rodrigo's new song "good 4 u"? I love it, and my parents are like so mad at me cause I listen to it soo much.

****************

I agree and we head back to the big group where we encounter Luke. He tries to talk to both of us, unsuccessfully. We walk straight towards Carrie, who's arm I grab before heading towards the car.

****************

Luke's POV

I need to talk to Jules like now.

I can tell that they're heading towards their car, and I know this park really well; so I take a shortcut and beat them to their car. I "sit" on the front of their car, making it impossible to drive off without me moving.

I hear the voices of the girls and look up just as they stop. Julie whispers something to them and they both turn around. Then she runs over to me.

"Look about what Flynn said, I-" she starts; not meeting my eyes.

"Umm yeah, that."

"OK, I'm sorry."

"What do you mean your sorry? What are apologising for?"

"That Flynn said that, I guess."

"To be absolutley honest with you, I- I- I kinda liked it." I say. God Luke, why did you studer?

"Y- y- you did?"

"Yeah, well except for the part where she said you thought Char was my girlfriend."

"So she's not?!"

"Scratch this." I say, getting off the car. I see her face fall and realise she must think I hate her or something.

I walk straight up to her, and rest my forehead against hers.

"Can I kiss you?" I whisper.

"Ok." she breathes out.

So I do. She imeadiatley kisses back and I start feeling all warm inside. My hands go to her waist and I pull her closer to me, deepening the kiss. Her's go my hair and get tangled in it. After about a minute we pull away.

"I've wanted to do that for a little while now." I say as she laughs.

"How long is a little while?"

"A day. Well ever since music class."

She smiles and grabs my hand. She intertwines our fingers, pulling me over to the other girls. Once we're not too far away she lets my hand go though, not wanting Carrie and Flynn to judge or assume or ask annoying questions.

"I'll go with Luke and Alex that way you can drop Mim and Reggie off at mine."

"What about that Charlotte girl?" Carrie asks. While Flynn looks at Julie and wiggles her eyebrows.

"Hey Flynn, what was that?" I say.

"You and Ju-"

"Charlotte's coming with us. We'll meet you back at my house at nine." Julie interrupts.

"OK!!!!!!!!!" Carrie has to scream because we're running away, but I give her a thumbs up telling her that we heard.

Once they can't see us and we're out of earshot, Julie stops me.

"What are we?" She says

"What do you mean?" I respond.

"Like are we labels or not? Like what are we?"

"What do you want to be?"

"I don't know."

"How about if we discuss this on a date tomorrow?"

"Are you asking me out?" she smirks.

"Maybe." I say smirking as well.

"Tomorrow?"

"I'll pick you up at eight, ok?"

"Sure."

We make our way back towards Alex and the others, to see Alex and Char trying to calm Mim down because she started freaking out because Reggie said he has never watched twilight; which Mim just thinks is wrong.

"Char, Lex, let's go!!" I say immediately.

"Who am I going with though? Because I am not going with that boy, who has never watched twilight." Mim replies. "He hasn't even heard of it!!"

"Ok Mim calm down. You guys have to cooperate for us to be able to find Kit," Jules insisted. "Ok?"

"Fine. But still, who are we going with?"

"Flynn and Carrie are taking you to our house. You can scout around there." I say. "They're over by the Northern carpark.

Reggie starts running towards the car, as fast as he can. And Mim pursues screaming, "Come back here you Non-Twilighter!!"

"Lex you drivin?" I say whilst Char and Julie are dying of laughter on the floor, and he nods.

"Char your in front." He says before jogging to the car.

"No, I'm not. Last one there is."

"But I want you to be in the front Char."

Julie's POV

No one listens to him and we all race towards the car. Luke beats us both by far and I only beat Charlotte because Luke opened the door so that I could touch it. We all climb in, laughing and Charlotte stops quickly so me, being the kind person I am, ask her what's wrong.

"Nothings wrong, I just... look, I guess I'm sorry. You're a really amazing person, and I kinda have a feeling that we got off on the wrong foot. Luke's like a brother to me."

"Hey we're all good. Ok?"

"Cool, cool. Maybe we have a shot at being friends?"

"Yay!! New bestie!!" I yelp. "I won't be a third wheel anymore!!"

"Wait, hold up. Flynn and Carrie are dating?" Luke says, disbelieving.

"Well no they aren't. But they're always flirting with each other and it makes me fe-"

I'm cut off by all our phones going off at once. We all share a confused look, none of us are in a chat with each other, and unlock our phones.

"Oh no." Is all I can say.

———————

I hope that you guys liked this chapter. I am going to start posting about once every week, so next chapter will be out soon.

I have a lot of chapters to make up for.

Xx - K