Chapter 13 - "I'm not a little girl."

A/N I don't on the song(s) in this chapter the owner(s) is/are Noah Kahan and Julia Michaels

——————

"Okay fine. But you can't tell anyone. You can only talk to Caleb, Char, and Ema. Ok?"

Julie's POV

"Pay up now and I won't tell a soul."

"Get me a pen & paper. I'm busy but I'll write you an IOU ok?"

"Fine."

He runs out just as I put the brownies in the oven. He returns like a minute later.

"Here."

"Ok, done. Can you please tell them that food is almost done and can you go ask if Mim wants to stay for dinner?"

"Ok. On my way."

Mim's POV

"Reggie, Mim, foods almost done, do want to eat in here?" Reggie's little brother comes into the room and speaks. "Also Julie said to ask you if you wanted to stay for dinner, Mim."

"We'll eat in here Los. Mim do you want to stay for dinner? Our parents are out, Flynn is probably coming over, and Julie is probably texting Ema's mom now." Reggie asks.

"No I should head home soon anyway. My dad will freak if I'm out."

This Los kid leaves almost immediately after hearing my answer and Reggie continues talking.

"Strict parents?"

"Yes and no. I have two brothers, we're triplets, and two sisters. One older, one younger."

"Wow. That's a lot of siblings. Sometimes I think two is hard now I can just think "at least you don't have four; like Mimi". Wait no sorry, Mim."

"There are some people who I don't mind if they call me Mimi. Like Kit and Char and my siblings."

"Where do I fit in?"

"Your allowed to call me Mimi I guess. Just don't push it."

"What are your siblings like?"

"Well my younger sister is Hannah, she's quiet and shy. Then there's Josh and Willie, they're my triplets. Josh is outgoing and a social butterfly. Willie is a skateboarder; he loves animals, just like me, he has a slight soft spot for them; and he's a complete push over. And Chloe is a nurse at the hospital; she loves helping people and is a wonderful sis."

"Oh-kay. I'll try to remember that."

"Who's Ema?"

"She's Carlos' best friend. They hang out here heeps and she has LOTS of sleepovers."

"Wow. What's Carlos like?!"

"Umm well.. he's a good kid and helps Jules a lot, he cooks with her and bakes with her and stuff so. He's a good bro."

He finishes as Julie comes in. She sets the food down on the table and explains what each thing is.

"This is a bowl of popcorn, lightly salted, some honey soy chicken chips, and Maimai's chocolate fudge brownies. Have fun and enjoy. I'll be in my room if you need anything. Whatever mess you make, you clean up." Then she turns to the tv, looks at the screen and says, "This is PG. You guys do know you can watch MA right? Ah whatever. See ya!" And with that she runs off.

"Thanks for the food." I yell. "Can we watch twilight? Please?"

"Fine."

"You'll enjoy it. It's REALLY good."