chapter six

SHE SHUFFLED UP THE BED as he gazed down at her. he was gorgeous, his once slicked-back hair now dropping over his eyes. he tilted over to her and spread her legs, growling at the sight of her glistening clit. a wave of self-consciousness washed over her as she exhaled sharply. 

this was the first time anyone had ever looked at her like this. she had never been touched like this before. everything about this was new. he laid down in between her legs and threw one of her legs over his broad shoulder. the quick movement made her gasp and she clenched the sheet underneath her.

his lips formed a smile. she liked to act mature as if she'd been through it all before. but she'd never been touched in her life like he was about to. as a comforting gesture, he extended his right hand, allowing her to grip it when she needed to. her small hand was resting in her big one. his beard grazed her inner thigh, eliciting a soft moan from her soft lips. he teased her by placing kisses near her center but not yet touching her. his hand was on her inner thigh, and his lips brushed against her heat. her breathing became more rapid, and her entire body tensed.

he twirled his tongue inside her folds and raised his finger to lightly spread her lips, pushing his tongue inside of her. her body was taken over by the sensation. she squeezed his hand, and he comforted her by rubbing his thumb back and forth. he slowly pushed a finger into her earning a strangled moan from her, then slowly another. the feeling was slightly painful at first but quickly turned pleasurable.

"such pretty noises darling, who are they for?" a cocky smile could be heard from chris's voice. he picked up the paces of his pumping fingers, inserting a third finger. the shut her eyes tight, gasping at every pump.

"come on sweetheart, words. i asked who you were moaning for, you fuckin freak."

"for- for you chris." she cried out. he hummed deeply in approval.

she felt as if she were floating, his long fingers completely controlling her body. she was melting under his touch. hungry for her, his lips sucked on her clit. as he discovered new ways to make her toes curl and her voice waver, her sounds became louder. she tightened her grip on his hair, pressing him harder against her core.

he curled his fingers and brushed the spot that made her hips jerk against his face. "look at me. i want to see you fall apart. look at me." his voice was muffled against her skin. she did as she was told, slightly raising her head and staring down at him.

he felt her tighten around his fingers, telling him that her orgasm was near. "you're gonna cum for me, darling?"

the feeling was new to her, as much as she had masturbated on her own, her fingers weren't anywhere near as big enough to get an orgasm out of her. she struggled to find her voice before gasping out. "yes... please chris." she whimpered out.

"mhm?"

"o-oh my god, chris" she panted, her body tensing up. the orgasm that had been building in the pit of her stomach exploded and black dots erupted in her vision, her orgasm washing over her so suddenly and intensely that she was squirming and unable to do anything more than drop her mouth open. her head fell back into the bed, whines, and gasps loud.

"hey hey hey hey." his pumps got slow and sloppy before he pulled out and came to her aid, lifting her up and cradling her in his arms as she came down from her high. she whined at the loss of him inside her, her whole body trembling. he stroked her hair and whispered little nothings to her, rocking her back and forth.

she whimpered pathetically, head falling into his chest. he held her until her breathing was steady and her body had stopped trembling before laying her down on the bed and leaving the room.

he soon returned with a wet rag in hand and a hair tie. wordlessly, he began cleaning her up carefully, humming to himself quietly. when done, he went to his wardrobe and got a large sweatshirt he has gotten at a knicks game in new york a few years ago. he actually hated sport, but lana's father loved it so they went for his birthday. he lifted her weak body up and sat her on his lap, sliding the sweatshirt over her head and then proceeding to tie her long waves into a neat plait down her back.

she looked over her shoulder at him and smiled weakly. "how are you feeling?" he asked softly.

"m okay. can't feel my legs through." she yawned. he laughed and pecked her cheek.

"you try falling asleep, okay? i'll be with you shortly, i just need to go get ready for bed." 

she slowly nodded and let him lift her up and place her beneath the duvet. she fell asleep under his cozy duvet with a stretch and a yawn, the fragrance of his aftershave on his sweatshirt soothing her.

a/n

pls i want chris to talk to me like he's my dad