epilouge part three

"i've got a burning desire for you baby."

MONDAY EVENING

she was staring at her watch, waiting for the clock to strike 6 pm. she'd arrived a few minutes early, purely out of nervousness.

after what seemed like the longest three minutes of her life, she knocked on his office door.

"come in," she heard him say.

she opened the door and cleared her throat. "evening professor."

"will you stop calling me that? you make it seem like i'm a complete stranger. you have peed on me before," he said with a small smile.

she fought hard to hide her smile and cleared her throat again. "i was three years old, not a valid argument point."

"i've fucked you in a bathroom then, do you prefer that?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

she almost fell over.

"anyways, do you mind if i take a look at the notes you've prepared for the essay tomorrow?" he asked.

she nodded, took her notes out of her bag, and handed them to him.

"please, sit," he said, gesturing to the chair opposite his desk. she nodded and awkwardly sat down.

"these are very insightful. you've got an amazing mind lana," he said, looking up at her with a smile.

he got up and walked around his desk, sitting against the front of it, his knees nearly touching hers.

she looked up at him as he read her notes. he looked so damn good. his slicked back hair was slightly messy now, a few strands falling over his eyes. he was wearing a tight black turtleneck and jeans that hugged his thighs perfectly. it was easy to see his bulge, how couldn't it be? she'd slept with many men but none of them had come close to his size. she quickly crossed her legs, trying to contain herself from either trying to fuck him, or go absolutely insane.

the hour went quick. he was a good teacher, explaining things perfectly. she made notes the whole time, gripping onto every word he said. as their lesson ended he got up and stood behind her, leaning over her shoulder to take a look at her notes, his cheek brushed hers as he leant over, giving her goosebumps. she could smell his cologne strongly. it was the exact same smell as it used to be. dior.

"good good good. you'll do excellent on this essay i imagine. i can't wait to read it," he said, pulling a reassuring hand on her shoulder. she looked up and smiled at him. "thank you."

that was probably the nicest interaction that they had shared all week.

"i'll let you get going then. same time next week?" he asked.

she nodded. "i'll see you tomorrow for the essay, you'll do absolutely incredible, darling."

darling.

that was something she hadn't heard him say in a while.

he's got a girlfriend, he's got a girlfriend, he's got a girlfriend.

"thank you."

a/n

this chapter is boring as fuck but i just needed to write it so that i could write chris's pov for the next chapter!!