chapter eight

SHE WAS GETTING FRUSTRATED at the thought that he thought she couldn't handle all of him. she couldn't blame him of course, she practically was the size of a fairy compared to him and her petite build made her look like even a light touch would make her crumble into pieces.

she was going to tease him, make him realize that she wasn't the innocent, weak little girl that he thought she was. as much as she enjoyed it when he spoke to her like a parental figure, she was getting desperate for his cock.

she's taken herself shopping that day and found a little dress in a thrift store. it was a simple white mini dress, the top half tight fitted, the bottom loose and there were some small blue details in places. she entertained herself for a while by spinning in a circle to make it spread out, making her feel like a princess. it was low cut, perfect for showing him what he was missing.

it was now the evening, she was getting ready for dinner as chris and some guests were coming over. she tied her hair into a loose braid down her back and applied some concealer on a few blemishes. she finished it all off with a quick spray of perfume.

she stood in front of the mirror, admiring herself. the dress was dangerously low cut. grabbing some earrings and hurriedly putting them on, she rushed downstairs and into the back garden.

"need some help dad?" she asked kindly as she saw him setting the table.

"i'll be fine, donna sheridan." he joked, noticing the dress she was wearing. she laughed at the nickname, knowing how much he despised mamma mia.

"you like the dress? cost me $6 at a thrift store!"

"very nice." a familiar voice said from behind her. she whipped around. chris.

he'd only seen the dress from the back so when she turned around his eyes immediately averted to her chest, eyebrow raised. the expression on his face was priceless. for once he was the flustered one.

"isn't it? she looks straight out of mamma mia." her dad laughed, approaching chris with a beer.

he quickly pulled himself together, thanking her dad for the beer and chuckling at his comment.

guests soon started to arrive and she helped bring the sunday roast out to the table. she sat with an old family friend, lucinda.

she was a lovely woman, in her early 70s. she had no children, only cats, and her style was impeccable, covered head to foot in little quirky pieces that she got at the flea market. she was an odd woman, but she had lived.

"so sugar, what's going on in lana world?" she asked in her thick new york accent.

lana snorted. "a bit of a vague question lu. i've mostly been keeping to myself." her eyes flicked from lu's to chris's, catching his gaze. she could tell he was frustrated. he so desperately wanted to rip the pretty white fabric off of her body, throw her onto his bed and fuck her to oblivion.

she looked back at lu who didn't seem satisfied with her answer. "come of lana, you're beautiful. there must be someone." she insisted, grabbing her by both of the hands.

lana laughed sweetly, knowing chris's eyes were still on her. "i hate to disappoint lu, but i'm a single pringle." she said in a half-apologetic, half-joking tone.

lu knew she was lying but didn't want to pry so replied with a, "men. what can i say, they never know what's good for them. i would have thought boys would be throwing themselves at you." she sighed and proceeded to tell a story about how in her 20's she hooked up with her violin instructors wife.

lana sipped her fourth glass of red wine, listening intently, gasping at times, and enthusiastically nodding at others. lu was the closest thing she had to a grandparent, she had never met her own. she had a soft spot in her heart for her.

her head soon began to feel fuzzy which was becoming increasingly noticeable because of her sudden confidence. people soon began to rotate around the table, all slightly tipsy so all very chatty.

lana moved to chris, her fifth glass of wine in her hand. "hello, sir." she said teasingly, wobbling a bit, sitting beside him and putting one knee on top of the other. he felt his cock harden at the name she addressed him with. "let me take that from you." he mumbled, taking the wine glass from her hand.

"dickhead." she said quietly, snatching it back and downing the glass down in one. she smiled widely at him, laughing at his expression. he growled. she was being so disobedient. he was having to use all of his energy to not grab her throat and throw her down onto the table.

"well you look lovely, darling." he said warmly, smiling at her although his eyes were still cold. her eyebrows furrowed, upset that she didn't manage to get more of a reaction out of him.

"why the long face hm." he was now speaking so quietly that only she could hear him. "upset that i'm not fucking you over this very table right now?"

her breath hitched, all the confidence that she had a few seconds ago gone. laughing at her flushed cheeks, he took her hand lightly. "no more drinks okay?" she nodded obediently. he smiled in satisfaction, leaning back in his chair and starting to talk to her about his old dog, dodger.

an hour later, most guests were inside, laughing over the coffee table. it was just lana, chris, and a few small children outside. as the kids were preoccupied chatting on the grass in a circle, the pair were free to talk about whatever they pleased. when he realized they were basically alone, he pulled her onto his lap sideways giving her a small kiss on the cheek.

"you've been bad today haven't you, doll. wearing that fuckin thing and giving calling me sir in front of everyone." he mumbled, tucking her hair behind her ear. looking down at her feet, her lips twitched into a smile. "i'm just trying to frustrate you. so that you.. i don't know. go rough on me." her cheeks flooded with colour as she spoke, embarrassed all of a sudden.

"you want it rough?" he chuckled, rubbing his thumb back and forth on her knee. she nodded, humming quietly and peeking up at him through her long eyelashes. he scoffed. "you're fucking adorable." she blushed. "shut up. you're adorable for thinking that i can't take it." she said in a sing song voice, hopping off his lap, grinning at him, and turning to go inside with the rest of the adults. he watched her go before huring his head around and scoffing. "fuckin freak." he mumbled, taking a sip of his whisky.

a/n

HEEEY! i  completely forgot i had this account so lets start writing fan fics again whoooo!!