Part 7

Hoseok started to come over more often, after that.

It was nice, having someone over. Of course, there was Jungkook, but he had been too busy with Jin and Namjoon lately, and Hoseok was a nice change in pace.

He didn't force Taehyung to eat often, or get up from bed. He was loud and energetic, which often encouraged Taehyung to get up without words even having been exchanged. Plus, he was a pretty good cook.

"Taehyung, something doesn't feel right," Hoseok muttered, holding his cup of ramen. Taehyung had only taken a few bites from his, but at least he ate something. Hoseok would finish it off later.

"How so Hyung?" The TV wasn't on, the two conversing without background noise, something they usually did. They both had rather short attention spans, and got distracted fairly easily, so it was an easy decision to make a habit out of turning the TV off when the other entered the room.

"I don't know...it's just...weird. Almost like we're being watched."

Taehyung rolled his eyes, "we're fine Hyung, you're just scared of everything."

He was scared of most things, not that he would admit it. But he did feel uncomfortable lately in Taehyung's house, the creepy burn of being watched a permanent feeling while in Taehyung's space. He wondered how Taehyung didn't notice.

He tuned back in to the world when he belatedly realized Taehyung was making fun of his fear of, well, everything.

"Am not!" Came his glorious, well thought out defense.

"Are too!"

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

"Okay whatever, but I'm doing that childish ass back and forth with you."

Taehyung smirked, "I win. And you're only saying that because you know I'm right."

"No you-" the elder took a deep breath, "Whatever."

No use fighting with Taehyung when he knew the younger would win no matter what, damn his knowledge of his own cuteness.

Taehyung hummed, happy he got his way, and was right.

"Taehyungie," Hoseok whined, putting his ramen aside. He disregarded their previous conversation and opened his arms while making grabby hands, "I want cuddles."

The younger happily flopped on top of Hoseok, never hesitant to indulge in skinship with his most outgoing Hyung.

Hoseok wiggled and squirmed around until he found a comfortable spot to lay while being entirely covered by the smaller male who giggled the entire time. It wasn't that funny.

"What should we watch?" Hoseok asked, grabbing the remote. "A drama? A comedy? Oooh, what about Hell's Kitchen?"

During their years as friends, their similar taste in TV had served to draw them closer and had given them many excuses to host hang outs that only involved the two of them, (and Jimin, when he got jealous and possessive like he often had) TV, and candy.

"Fuck yes, I'm always down to watch Ramsay scream at idiots."

Happy with their decision, Hoseok clicked on the 8th season and put down the remote before wrapping his arms around Taehyung's middle.

Taehyung's giggles when Ramsay yelled, or his gasps when the inevitable drama started, served to ease Hoseok's mind. Taehyung would be okay, he just needs a lot of patience and love, maybe a lot of candy on the way, too.

Around an hour later, Hoseok wasn't surprised to look up and find Taehyung fast asleep, the poor boy not having slept well the night before. Hoseok had burst him to his room so many times, scared by the sobbing and screaming that woke him, that he had decided to just stay with Taehyung.

He wished that he could help Taehyung. All he could do was stay and hope that his presence at least distracted Taehyung from the pain, even if it was only for a few minutes.

~

After successfully dropping Taehyung on his bed and covering him with a blanket, Hoseok set out to find why he felt so damn uncomfortable.

After searching most of the whole living room and kitchen and finding nothing but bitter disappointment and the feeling of eyes on his back doubling, he dropped onto the couch, defeated. Maybe he was going crazy.

He relaxed, head dipping into the plush couch pillows that he knew Jin had gifted Jimin for his housewarming gift, when Jimin and Taehyung had first moved in together.

His eyes shot open when he heard a very faint beep. The only reason he had heard it was because the whole house was otherwise silent, and he was paying attention.

Energy renewed and suspicions doubled, Hoseok sat up and peered around the room once more with narrowed eyes.

He froze when he saw a blinking light, but shook his head and stood up. He moved the picture of Jimin and started wide-eyed at the oddly shaped device, that was blinking. It was a camera.

'He wouldn't have a camera in his own home...he's not paranoid...'

He turned on his heel and started to speed to Taehyung's room, stopped by the buzzing in his back pocket.

Unknown

I wouldn't do that Hoseok.
Read 3:43

He took a step back, almost tripping over the shoes haphazardly placed in the walkway.

Unknown

It's rude not to answer, you know.

Hoseok

Who the hell are you??

Unknown

You don't need to know that.
But since you know that I exist, I'll use your help.

Hoseok

There's no way I'm helping a creep like you. I'm getting the cops

Unknown

Ah, I wouldn't do that either. I, clearly, have eyes on Taehyung. I'm sure you don't want him harmed, do you? Because I certainly wouldn't, but sacrifices must be made.
Read 3:52

Hoseok started to hyperventilate, eyes blown wide in fear and confusion. Who the hell planted cameras in Taehyung's house?

"Hyungie?" Taehyung was rubbing his eyes, "Are you okay?"

"I-I-"

Taehyung frowned, "Take your time Hyung, do you want a glass of water?"

He found himself absentmindedly nodding after a beat of silence.

As Taehyung disappeared into the kitchen, his phone buzzed.

Unknown

Cover up the camera when you leave
And one more thing Hoseok,
Don't touch him.
Read 3:55

-

1017 words hoes

It'll probably get pretty fast paced from here, and if it does, then you'll see why soon :)

Stay safe and healthy <3

Anyways, bye bye <33!!