Part 12

Taehyung woke up with a start, almost panicking at the feeling of arms around his waist, before he realized it was just Jungkook and calmed down.

He turned to his side and stared at Jungkook, who was pouting in his sleep.

He giggled quietly, poking the younger's cheek before he slipped out of his hold and stretched his arms above his head.

"Hey Taehyung," Jin said softly, poking his head in the room, "How are you feeling?"

"Hyung? When did you and Kookie get here? Why are you here? Not that I'm upset about it."

Jin reached his hand out and grasped Taehyung's, confusing the younger.

He let Jin lead him into his kitchen, where Namjoon was sat with a plate of food.

"Joonie Hyung! Hey!"

"Taehyung...."

Taehyung tilted his head at the worried tone of the other's voice, "What's wrong Hyung?"

"The package Taehyung, are you okay?"

Oh.

"T-That was a nightmare Hyung, h-how'd you know?"

Namjoon looked to the end of the counter pointedly, at the box they hadn't touched.

"N-No. It w-was a nightmare."

"I'm afraid not Taehyungie." Jin had him sit on the barstool next to Namjoon, "We um. The police were here earlier, while and you and Kookie were sleeping. They said that, if you wanted, they could give you security for a few days, but that's all they can do."

"No, no. I d-don't want anyone following me."

"Are you sure? It's your best bet," Namjoon spoke up, "If whoever this creep is knows that we called the cops, they might get angry and-"

"Joonie we don't need to scare him anymore then he already is. Look at the poor boy, he's shaking like a leaf!"

And he was. The pictures of himself along with the letter flooded his brain, making him let out a small sob.

"Oh Taehyungie, it'll be okay, I promise."

Jin's hug should've been reassuring. But it made his skin crawl and all he wanted to do was curl up into a ball and cry until he didn't have tears left.

"We have to get going soon," Namjoon said softly, "and I think someone should stay with you for a while. Hobi's not answering, is there anyone else you know to come keep you company?"

"I d-don't wanna be h-here."

It was awful, feeling unsafe in his own home. That person...they know where he lives. They know where he lives.

He didn't want to be in his own home anymore.

"Okay...that's a good idea too. I still think you should have someone with you."

Taehyung thought about any other people he knew, but came up blank.

"No one? Really?"

Yoongi. He would be safe with Yoongi.

"Yoongi." He said, no other explanation.

"Who?"

He shook his head softly at himself, knowing they wouldn't know who he was talking about, "H-He-I met him today. I d-don't know him well but he's n-nice and if we're in public th-then I know nothing would happen to me."

Skeptical, Namjoon tapped his fingers against the countertop, "Do you trust him?"

"N-not really. I've known him for less then a day," Taehyung sighed, "B-but I don't know anyone else an-and I like listening to him talk."