Part 11

Jungkook stepped over the muffin that had fallen to the floor, looking at the kitchen in horror.

From behind him, he heard Namjoon and Jin gasp, but he wasn't focused on them.

He zeroed in on Taehyung's slumped form, before he let out a small sob and kneeled next to his best friend.

"What the hell happened?" Namjoon mumbled.

Jungkook ignored him and scooped Taehyung up, releasing a sigh of relief when he heard Taehyung's soft breathing.

No one followed him as he brought Taehyung to his room, and he was grateful. He sniffled as he layed Taehyung down.

He scanned over the elder's puffy red eyes, his disheveled hair, and the frown that tugged at his lips, even in his sleep.

Taehyung's hand was tightly wrapped in his own, and Jungkook had no intention of letting go anytime soon.

Namjoon seemed to have a different idea though.

"Kook. You need to come see this."

He glared, but the elder wasn't fazed, "I'm serious Jungkook. You can come check on him later."

"Hyung-"

"Now."

Jungkook wiped his eyes of any remaining tears and unclasped his hand from Taehyung's. He reluctantly followed Namjoon, peering into the doorway one last time to make sure Taehyung was there and he was okay.

Jin was hovering by the counter, staring at scattered papers and..a hoodie? Jungkook was confused.

"Read this." Was all Jin could muster, pushing the paper into his hands.

So he did.

And he was furious.

Beyond furious, actually.

He wanted to find whoever the hell was scaring Taehyung and stalking him and smash that assholes head into a wall.

But more then that, he was worried, and wanting nothing more than to be there when Taehyung woke up and hug him and reassure him that he, Jin, Namjoon, and Hoseok would do everything they could to protect him.

"Someone's stalking him."

"No fucking duh Jin," Jungkook spat, throwing the letter to the floor.

"Watch your mouth." Namjoon warned, "I get you're pissed off but you have no right to be a brat to your Hyungs. We have done nothing wrong."

"I-I-" Jungkook's bottom lip wobbled, but he refused to do anything other then stare at the ground.

"Look at me Jungkook," Jin sighed. He said nothing until Jungkook gathered the courage to lift his head, "We're going to help him, okay? He deserves none of this, never has. Why don't you call the cops right now?"

Jungkook went to wipe his nose with his sleeve, but was stopped when Namjoon ducked to meet his eyes and used a tissue for him.

"Go call them, we'll be right here and then we can go check on Tae, okay?"

He nodded, sniffling as he grabbed his phone.

"911, what's your emergency?"

Namjoon watched as Jungkook told the operator their situation, frowning when Jungkook seemed to get agitated, as he often did so easily when Taehyung was involved.

"Jungkookie," Jin started, when the younger had informed them that they'd send someone to check it out, but they really couldn't do much, "Why are you so protective of Taehyung?"