𝗦𝘁𝘂𝗱𝘆 𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗹

A/n:
—————
ik the beginning
isn't accurate and idc
i also changed technos name
for boundaries.
—————

After failing Friday's test, Nova was called to a study hall with everybody else that failed. Little did she know, Techno would be there as well. It was 4:36 and she had to be at the auditorium for study hall at 7. Plenty of time. She playing just dance on her Nintendo switch when Clay FaceTimed her. She turned it on, set up her camera, and went back to playing.

"What." She asked. "Do you have a team for Minecraft Championships?" He asked.

Shit.

"Is that this Tuesday?" Nova asked. "Yes, you didn't forget did you?" Clay asked. "What? Me, Forget? Never!" Nova lied sarcastically. "Nova you've been training for the past month!" Clay exclaimed. "Iv been slightly busy." Nova scoffed. "Well, Scott just dropped out if you wanted to join our team." Clay offered. "Who's on it?" She asked, almost missing a move. "Me, Sapnap and George." He said. "Yeah ask Nolan." Nova said. "Alright, I'll call you Tuesday." Clay told her. "Ok, I'll answer." Nova said, Clay rolled his eyes smiling. "Alright bye." He said. "Bye." Nova waved her foot. The end call noise played, and Nova went back to hyper focusing on her game.

Just slightly above her Techno was playing skyblock while on stream. "I'm probably missing every donation but I don't feel that bad." He said to his chat that was frozen once again. His laptop truly sucked but it had become a meme at this point. "Buy another monitor? That would be a good idea but then I have to buy a bigger desk, that means changing my room around and doing work. I don't like doing work, that's why I failed my last test and have to go to a study hall tonight." Techno explained to his chat. His chat found it quite funny with the knowledge that he had failed a test, some chats being:

i-cry-at-night-1800/
Lol, a F, my grades are so low I have an E

cocomelon can suck my left toe/
My grades hit harder then my parents hit me

Sofia the first hits diffrent/
Me watching my grades drop faster than Pokémon go stocks

While the chats were stupid, that was his humor. Dry, sarcastic, and stupid. He was basically Nova but in a pro-player form. But a donation of about 75 dollars came in with a question,

Was the tweet Karl made true about you and Paralysis?

Techno laughed, "No, Dream was getting cyber bullied by her and said he had to upload a speed run so we started making jokes about him after he left." Techno was smiling behind the camera, almost blushing. But wasn't of course because that would be a simp move.

And Technoblade doesn't simp.

Then his phone alarm went off, 6:30. Techno internally groaned. "Alright, speed run time." He said. He came in and cleaned up a kill, then killed the guy killing him. Then, he used his trident to get high ground a kid with a cross bow, got a head shot on the same kid, and won the game. "Alright, I have to go to that study hall now, I might stream tonight or not, I don't know." He rambled. "Uh bye." He recapped and ended his stream before running out the door with his phone.

Nova was on her MacBook listing to music when there Professor started calling names for partners to study with. She waited for awhile until her name was said.

"Nova and Terrence." He said.

She looked around, so did the Professor. "He isn't here-." But then the doors opened and he slipped in. "Terrence, your with Nova." He pointed to Nova. She just smirked and waved her hand.

This confused Techno. He knew it must be a coincidence but how many people name their kids Nova? He then recognized it was the girl wearing a dream hoodie a few days ago. However he convinced himself it was his ADHD, and it wasn't the Nova he knew.

He walked over and sat down by her, then the Professor started talking again.

"Now that you have your partners you will be redoing the test with your partner, you may open your notes and discuss answers. This will replace your failing grade." He told us. Everybody muttered something different and we got to work.

Nova pulled up the quizz from Google class room on her MacBook while her partner 'terrence' was pulling his up on his phone. "Analyze the poem and decipher the purpose of the writing? Might as well drop out now." Nova muttered the last part, her partner huffed a laugh back causing nova to smirk. Nova flicked the tab back to the quizzlet, she flicked the card to see the answer.

"C." She said. "Damn, and all we had to do was cheat." Techno laughed. Nova recognized the laugh but didn't mention it. "Its using your resources not cheating." Nova said.

The pair continued to do this until the quizz was done. When they submitted they both got 100's. "Light work." Nova said. Techno pulled up his old test score and compared the two, he showed Nova. "Not even close." He said. Nova laughed.

"Are you two done?" The Professor asked, coming up to the pair. "Oh yeah." Nova nodded. He carefully eyed the two before saying, "If you did well, I suggest you two study together. You could both use it." He said, and walked away. "He either checked me out, or called me stupid." Nova said. "Or both." Techno shrugged. "I still got it." Nova smirked. Techno laughed.

This nova, reminded him of the nova he knew way to much. He was going to ask, but then she asked a question he liked much more.

"We can take his advice if you want." She said. Techno smiled, "Yeah, I'm busy Tuesday tho." He made sure that was clear. "Perfect, I am to. Maybe Thursday?" She asked. "Yeah, what's your number so I can text you?" He asked. Nova gave him her number. As the two walked out they learned that they lived in the same complex.

"We're you serious about the dropping out part?" Techno asked her. "Yeah, I mean, the job I want to do has nothing to do with English anyways." She laughed. "What job is that?" Techno asked. "I can't answer that question." She said rather quickly. "That sounded wrong-." She added after a few seconds, techno was rolling. "-wait, wait. Back track." She laughed. "It's not illegal I promise!" She laughed. The laugh was comforting, in a way. "It's just, it's not a real job to most people." She told him. "I don't have a real job either being honest." He shrugged. "What do you do then?" Nova asked.

He debated on telling her. His face was out there, but he didn't want this girl who he seemed to find interesting, to think of him differently. But, if she didn't have a real job, it made him feel better. They got closer to the complex and he decided to bite the bullet.

"I post on YouTube." He said. Novas eyes went wide.

This isn't techno, no, of course not.

Do I tell him?

Shit.

"Oh? I do something similar." Nova smiled and nodded. Now she sounded stupid. "And that something is?" Techno didn't usually probe people, but he was genuinely intrigued by this girl. So naturally, he wanted to know more about her. However she turned a corner and took out her keys.

"You'll have to found out next time."

I win.