𝗙𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗶𝗼𝗻

A/n
————
drama cause I'm bored :p
————

Nova did in fact end up dropping out, Clay and Dani were helping her clean out her dorm. Nova didn't think it would be the smartest choice to tell Clay that techno was just up a few floors, she told herself she would tell him tonight after Dani had went to bed, along with mom and dad. Nova still didn't know how he pieced it all together, nova barley believed herself that he had figured it out. Nova was just thankful he was pretty chill about everything

The picture of techno out their didn't do his looks justice, his hair was much fluffier, and his jaw line was way more defined. Nova didn't expect techno to be as slim as he was but she was pleasantly surprised.

"Clay your music sucks." Dani said, she walked over to his phone which was playing the music as they packed, and changed it to 'under the influence' by Eminem. "Danielle where did you find this?" Clay asked her, kinda surprised. "I was playing with Tommy and a few others and corpse joined, this was playing the background. I asked him what it was and he told me." She shrugged, packing up my Nintendo. "When was this?" I asked, laughing. "When Clay went to get us Starbucks." She shrugged. "Dani you can't just log onto my computer whenever, there's important stuff on there!" Clay exclaimed, but he was laughing really. "I was just messing around on the smp!" She defended. "Thats important!" Clay said, I was laughing.

Clay had walked over to his phone and called Tommy, he answered through discord. "What's up big D?" Tommy laughed. "Did you and Drista mess on the smp when I wasn't there?" Clay asked, the lime went silent. "I may or may not have let her-." Clay started going off about how she could have destroyed everything, me and Dani were rolling with laughter.

"Dream-Dream, I'm not going to tell a poor 13 year old girl-that-that she can't play with her favorite people on Minecraft. I promise it was completely innocent-." Tommy assured, Clay still didn't stop, Dani had pulled out her phone and was recording it.

—————

Clay did end up calming down so they siblings did get everything packed and stored away. Clay, Dani, and Nova were vibing to music in the car, the trio was currently screaming their heart out to roadtrip. It was a song Clay sung and wrote with the help of nova, Dani didn't know that so when she was singing it at top volume one day, it caught onto clays stream. Ever since it's been an inside joke.

The drive from Miami to Orlando was only about 30 minutes but it felt much shorter when your messing with your siblings the whole time.

When we got home, clays bloody cat ran out of the house and jumped straight onto his lap the moment he opened the car door. "Fucking cat." Nova muttered, she hated cats, much to clays constant attempts, she just hates them. "Patches never did anything to you!" Clay defended his child. "The thing hates me!" Nova bickered.

They continued to bicker until all the boxes had been moved back into Novas old room, nova made Clay drop the cat before he stepped foot into her room. Nobody other than Dani or Clay liked the cat, dad and me hated it, and mom didn't love it but just let Clay have his way since he did buy and care for it himself.

After Clay and Nova set up her gaming computer, WiFi, and streaming equipment, the joined the rest of the family downstairs. Clay threw himself dramatically over the leather recliner chair, while nova simply jumped over the back and flopped down next Dani.

"Aren't you proud of me, I'm a collage drop out." Nova did a doppy grin, Clay laughed, dad just shook his head smiling, mom looked less than pleased. "Being honest I never considered you the type for collage." Mom shrugged. "I mean I have a stable back up plan." Nova said, her parents shared a look that confused her, Clay shifted to be upright, his eyes flicking from Dani to mom and dad, but they ended on me.