𝗘𝘂𝗿𝗼𝗽𝗲

Nova had switched her flight from Orlando to San Francisco, since she was not going to be returning to Florida anytime soon. Clay was the only other person awake, he helped techno and nova put their bags into the trunk. As techno started the car, Clay had some news to tell Nova.

"Nova, I'm going back to Florida." He said. "Wh- Clay why?" She asked. "Sapnap and me are going to move in together, we just finalized the purchase on a beach house, in the nice part of Orlando." He told her. "Clay- techno wants me to stay, with him. And being honest, I want to. I told him, last night." Nova broke the news, clays demeanor changed in a millisecond. "I'm sorry what?" He asked. "I'm not moving into the apartment you thought would be good for me and Dani." She told him.

"What the fuck do we do with Dani?" Clay asked. "I- Clay I don't know." She shrugged. Clay looked down at his sister, she was young and possibly in love. Of course Clay wasn't thrilled knowing that he would have to let somebody else take care of her. But he was glad it was somebody who would treat her well, and he was close with. "I'll figure it out, ok?" He asked. She nodded and hugged him. "I'll see you next week." He said. "Stay safe." He added. "I'll be fine, I'm with techno."

In just that sentence, he knew she was in love.

She never trusted anybody that wasn't him or Dani. She got into the car and clay caught technos eye. He gave him a curt nod, it wasn't much, but it was slightly reassuring to know that what he valued most, would be safe.

Nova did fall asleep on the side of the door as techno drove. His fingers rubbed soft circles on her knees. As the two approached the airport, techno shook nova awake. She let out a soft hum before rubbing her eyes. "I'm getting a fucking espresso." She said, techno smirked and laughed. "Let's get through TSA first." He patted her knee before getting out of the car and getting their bags. He dragged novas ass knowing that she could barley hold herself up.

The two slowly made their way through the baggage check in, TSA, and everything else. The two found themselves sitting in the airports Starbucks, which was packed. Nova was sipping her expresso, while techno drank a black coffee. Nova thought it was kinda cute watching a guy like techno drink Starbucks. He'd always been a gentle person, with some people that is.

"What'd Clay say to you?" He asked. "He's bought a house with Sapnap in Florida. He's moving sometime this month if I had to guess." She shrugged. "What about dani?" Techno asked. "We don't know, but we will figure it out." Nova said. Techno noticed her mood shift as the mention of her sister was said, she looked down at her fingers and would pick around the nail, but caught herself and just picked the nail itself instead.

He grabbed her hand and looked at her. He knew how much Dani meant to both nova and Clay. So, if Dani wanted to stay with nova, techno would be fine with her staying if it meant novas happiness. Plus, he didn't exactly mind the kid. He found her pretty entertaining at some times. Which was surprising because techno was not a kid person.

"She's welcome to stay, if it makes things easier." He said. "Techno you don't like kids." Nova scoffed and laughed at the same time. "I don't mind Dani, she makes both you and Clay happy." He said. "And I like seeing you happy." He muttered the last bit. "I'll let Clay know when we get back." Nova assured him. Techno smiled at the girl and went back to drinking his coffee, making sure to keep a grip on the girls hand.

By the time the two finished their drinks it was basically time to board. Techno realized what dream was talking about the day before, the plane hadn't even taken off and she took two Advil's.

She noticed him look over, after swallowing the pills the muttered, "Flight anxiety." He rested his hand on her knee and squeezed lightly, traced a few circles, then took his hand off. Nova wouldn't admit it, but his touch did help.

When the plane did leave the ground, her hand went for technos, like she does with Clay. Techno didn't know if the gesture made him confident, or flustered. Either way, he tightened the grip on her hand before he rested their hands on her lap.

Nova wanted to pick at her nails, but techno would just take her hand back aways. So she simply tapped her fingers to the beat of a song, that probably didn't exist against his hand. Her leg would twitch every once and awhile, but it was manageable.

She was on her laptop editing a video. It was just supposed to be clips of dumb shit that happens when nobody's live on the game. Although their was one clip where Sapnap tried to sneak up behind Nova in the nether. She didn't even realize Sapnap was there until the message at the bottom of the screen showed up.

Sapnap was killed by Technoblade

But apparently, she was to tired to read that, so she just kept mining for netherite causally. She watched the clip back a few times, wondering how she even let Sapnap get that close to her. She honestly thought she was a better at the game. Then again it was probably late, and she edited the clip out anyways. Instead replacing it with a clip where Quackity and Tommy try to peer pressure Nova into buying their drugs.

"They ease the mind." Quackity said, punching her. "Don't touch her!" Tommy hit Quackity. "She needs to ease the mind~." Quackity drew the word mind out. "I'll ease your mind Bitch." Tommy said. "Oh yeah." Quackity said, and hit Tommy. It turned into a hitting match, with nova wheezing in the background. Quackity died from the poison potion he was trying to get nova to take, and Tommy died from Quackity hitting him.

Nova smirked back on the memory, and left the clip in. She started looking through more files for clips when techno pointed at one. "That one." He said, nova didn't even realize he had been watching her. But she clicked on the clip he wanted.

"Nova? Nova are you drunk?" Techno asked. "Can nova even legally drink?" Sapnap chimed in. "Barley, turned twenty one last night. According to Dream." George said. "Where the bloody fuck is British Bitch." Nova said, mocking the British accent. "Tommy, George, or Wilbur?" Techno asked. "Yes!" She replied, and the discord call erupted with laughter. "Based on the music coming from above me, she was probably at the frat party." Techno said. "You all go to the same college!" George asked. "No, techno goes to college, I stay and play Minecraft, then make bad life choices." Nova ratted herself out. "Somebody text Dream to put her to bed." Sapnap said. "I'll do it." Techno said, then left the discord call.

"I don't remember any of that." Nova scoffed. "You were wasted." Techno laughed, thinking back on the memory. "Skipped class the next day to." He added. "Not out of the ordinary." Nova shrugged. Techno laughed and rolled his eyes, before helping the girl pick out more and more clips for the video.

Half way through the flight, Nova feel asleep onto technos shoulder. He shut the laptop after turning it off, and putting it back in the shared backpack between the two.

When the flight landed, her hand tightened on technos, and her head shot up. "It's ok, we're in Brighton." Technos voice was reassuring, but the late hour and bright lights were not. If anything it was a sure sign she would get little to no sleep that night.

The two grabbed their bags and started texting Wilbur, asking where he was at. Nova ended up spotting him, given it want that hard. He was 6'5 and was currently entertaining this group of fans that came up to him. The fans made nova extremely nervous. "Techno, fans." Nova pointed. Techno noticed the flock of supporters and texted wil that nova was getting more anxious. Wil just finished the photos as quickly as possible before politely telling them he had to go.

"Wil!" Nova smiled and ran and hugged him. Wilbur laughed and tightened his grip on the girl. When he got a good look at her, he realized the face to the voice was almost more pleasant.

However novas attention turned to behind wil. She saw a guy start walking with a coffee in his hand, that quickly recognized as Phil. "Phil!" Nova said, techno quickly shut off his phone at the mention of Phil. Anybody could tell he was exited. Phil laughed and engulfed techno in a hug.

Phil's head quickly turned nova, almost confused. "Nova?" He said, slightly confused. "That's me." Nova laughed, he looked a little taken back. "I know, most people have that same reaction." Techno laughed as nova walked by his side. "She even sounds different." Wilbur added. "I get that a lot." Nova smiled, all tho, it was immediately followed by a yawn.

"We're all staying at wils for the week, and I think nova needs to head back." Phil said. Nova only yawned again and nodded before the two followed Wilbur and Phil back to the car.