𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗯𝗹𝗲𝗺

Nova and techno didn't sleep, nova just laid between technos legs, writing a song, trying to take her mind off everything. While techno braided and un-braided her hair, placing a forehead kiss every now and again. It was about 4 am when novas phone started going off like crazy.

"Will you look?" She set down her note book with songs in it, to look back at techno. "Yeah." He nodded and grabbed her phone. He opened her phone and went to Twitter, seeing the first thing she was tagged in,

User19:

*2 attachments

Sounds like paralysis and looks like techno dancing with her?
Could this be a unintentional face reveal? @/yoursleepparalysis @/technothepig

33.7 million retweets
49.8 million quote tweets
90.5 million likes
98.9 million comments

————

User15: lokey forgot what techno looked like lmao

User2: unintentional or not this is basically doxing

User19: @/dreamwastakenn 👀

User67: ok but she deserves this

User98: it might not even be her team

User12: why is she so skinny

User46: she's such a slut look at that outfit
|
User89: she's a adult she can dress how she wants
|
User43: id let her hit it for free
|
User46: she's pretty hot

Techno had to force himself to not read any more comments. But the incoming call from the contact 'clay 💚', helped it. "Clays calling." He told her. "Fuck." She muttered, taking the phone from technos hands and walking down the hall to the bathrooms to answer.

"Clay?" She whispered, almost scared. "Nova? Are you ok?" Clay asked. "I- no." She said, and basically broke down. "Did you see?" Clay asked. "No, I had techno look, but I already knew." She whispered. "Did you know the pub you all were at got leaked?" Clay broke the news. "What?" Her voice started breaking. "They know you are in London, they know the area Wilburs house is in." Dream gave her the clues. "Fuck." She started saying over and over. "Do you want me to come to Europe?" He asked. "Clay no, don't be a dumb ass. People will assume you'd come and get me." Nova told him.

"I don't want you in London we're people know where you are and what you look like." Clay was starting to get frustrated. "What the fuck do you want me to do clay!" Nova said, she was full on having a mental break down at this point. "Nova I want you home! I want you with me!" Clay scolded. "Clay I'm not a little girl any more, I'm fine! You don't have to protect me from things anymore." Nova practically yelled at him. The line went silent. "Hand the phone to techno." He said, it wasn't a question. Nova whipped what tears she could before opening the bathroom door, to find techno sitting by the door. He looked up to her.

She noticed he was crying. "I- I didn't want to- to intrude." Techno started to explain. "He wants to talk, it's fine." She gave him a weak smile, as a few more tears burst through her eyes. She handed the phone to him, sitting down beside him, resting her head in his lap.

"Techno?" Clays voice was heard. "I- um yeah?" He said, kinda confuse why he wanted to talk to him. "I don't want you to bull shit me, I need a answer right here, right now." He said, clearly pissed, but also concerned. Clay was a confusing person when he was mad. Techno didn't say anything. "Do you love her?"

He looked down at the girl, all he wanted to do was hold her, comfort her. He hated seeing her cry, he almost went to do it when clays voice snapped him out of it. "Techno." It was cold. "Yeah." He nodded, deciding to look down at his free hand. "I love her so much." He broke, but he made a effort to not show it in his voice. "If your going to love her, your going to treat her right." Clay threatened. "I promise." He said. "Take care of her." Clay whispered, then hung up the phone before texting Nova the words;

I love you

Nova was picking at her nails, techno set the phone down and grabbed one of her hands, placing a gentle kiss on the back of her hand. "Techno I'm sorry." Was all Nova said. "Nova why? Why are you sorry?" He asked. "You had your life together and all iv done is ruin it for you." Nova took her hand from his and hid her face in her hands. Techno thought his words over very carefully. "I'm sorry I'm not to great at this whole love thing, but I know what it feels like." Techno told her. "Techno stop." Nova shook her head. "Nova."

Normally when techno said her name, she would melt right into his arms. Be at his beck and call. But this time, his voice wasn't pleasant, it didn't make her feel comfort, it made her scared, she peeked up at him.

"I don't like feelings but I love you." He said and moved to be in front of her. The two of them went silent. "I'm getting déjà vu." Nova whispered. Techno thought back on the time where she called him on discord, just to be comforted by his voice, she had no idea where the two would go from there. "What do you want to do?" Techno asked. "I want to go home." She whispered. "Ill get us on the next flight to California." Techno started to get up, nova stopped him. "Home, techno. I have to see Clay and Danielle." She said, her voice breaking a little bit more as she thinks about Clay and Dani.

"We'll be in Orlando Florida in no less then 16 hours." He said, getting up, kissing her forehead and going to get two plane tickets for them.