𝗠𝗲𝗿𝗰𝗵

Clay, Dani, and Nova were all sitting in novas room. Clay and Nova were working on merch designs, Dani was playing Harry styles on Novas set up. "Because your names paralysis you should add those horns your sleep paralysis has on the hood." Dani said, peering over novas shoulder. She had been figuring out what else to add because she thought it was to plain, danis idea was genius.

"What colors are you doing?" Clay asked from across the room. "Green, Purple, and Red." Nova said, he nodded. "So the embroidered paralysis with change colors with the horns." Nova told Clay. "That's smart, how does this look?" Clay turned his MacBook around. Nova looked at the smile with x's for eyes. "Is their a black and white, then a white and black option?" Nova asked. "Yeah, I'm also adding a blue and pink version to the normal smile." He said. "You should like, give me a pink and white one." Nova said. "When you give me a green paralysis hoodie." He smirked. "Deal." Nova said. "Do I get merch?" Dani asked.

"No."

"Yes, Clay shut up."

Clay snickered and Dani through Novas mouse at him, the battery's flew out and hit him in the head. The girls were dying of laughter while Clay put the mouse back together.

Nova finished the hoodie designs and sent it to the company she was launching her merch through. She opened up the t-shirt file. The first thing she did was make the shirt oversized. She put the words, sleep deprived on each sleeve, it was black on black but the boarder color could be changed to red, purple, green, blue, or hot pink. She also made a cropped version. "Thoughts?" She asked Dani.

"Can you give me the cropped version?" Dani asked. "If you want, which color?" Nova asked, opening the sweatpant file. "All of them." She said, nova nodded. "Send me the files I want to see." Clay said. "I will in a second hold on." Nova said.

Nova knew she wanted to do a color block sweatpant, so she did one side black and the other side could either be, red, purple, or green. On the bottom of the left leg she put, I'm successful in my dreams but I never dream. Then on the right leg, on the back she put, thank my sleep paralysis.

Nova sent all the designs in after letting Clay see, and all she had to do was wait. "I'm bored." Nova said, the moment she closed her laptop. "Can we go to universal?" Dani asked. "Absolutely." Nova grinned, they both looked at Clay.

He knew taking their asses to universal meant they would run around Harry Potter world all day, they would ride the mummy 60 times, and they would get dinner at chocolate factory, while spending why to much money on shit they thought was funny. But it was always fun, and nova was dropping merch soon, it was a good way to celebrate. "Nova your driving." Clay said, tossing her his keys, and getting up. "Bet." They said and ran out the room.

——————

On the other side of the world, techno was talking to Tommyinit, and Wilbur. Non of them were streaming today so they were just able to calm down from their online personas. Even tho Tommy was always unapologetically Tommy. "I'm thinking about just not being active on social media for like three months." Techno shrugged. "What? Why?" Wilbur asked. "Why not, it's not like I upload much anyways." He said.

"Are you going to be on Minecraft." Tommy asked. "Not the smp but yeah, I'll be in discord tho. At least I think so." What techno was really doing, was trying to take time and talk to nova.

He considered her a friend, which wasn't normal for him. He liked her online, and in person she was hysterical. Of course, part of that is putting a face to a voice, but she's definitely Nova on and off camera. He loves that about her, how bold she is. While techno was lost in his own thoughts, the boys started talking about wanting to do a meet up.