𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗶𝗱𝘆 𝗣𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁𝘀

Nova did in fact get a call from Clay on Tuesday, and nova did in fact answer. Clay told her which VC to join, when Nova joined it she was quickly met with George and Sapnap. She hung up to focus on the VC.

"Sapnap what did I tell you about third wheeling?" Nova asked, as she loaded up Minecraft. "Fuck off." Sapnap laughed. "WE ARENT DATING!" Clay yelled at her. "Yes! You are!" Nova said. George's laughter could be heard.

Techno was upstairs talking to Wilbur and Philza when he saw the Green characters spawn in. "Aw look at them, it's almost cute to think Paralysis doesn't suck." Philza said. "Watch her carry Dream." Technoblade laughed, Wilbur was smiling at this. "HELP, HELP, HELP! I just got fucking cussed out by Paralysis!" Tommy joined the VC. "What you do?" Wilbur asked. "I tried to make Parlysis feel bad that she was going to get carried by Dream but then she just went full Mexican mode." Techno was rolling as tommy told his story. The thought of Nova cussing Tommy out was more than enjoyable, Philza seemed to as well.

"Wait like Paralysis as in dreams sister?" Wilbur asked. "Yes! Like you've heard of Mexican Dream, but Mexican paralysis is way worse!" Tommy said, Wilbur started dying as Techno and Philza were collecting themselves. Techno grabbed his phone and texted Dream.

Dream
(Green Boi)
——————

Technoblade:
Tell your sister to chill

Green Boi:
She's still going, he's been gone for a solid
2 minutes and she's still going on about
Him and how's he's a dick and if going to
Lose.

Technoblade:
Oh shit, good luck with that

Dream:
George and Sapnap are dying
I'm use to it tho

Techno smirked, it didn't surprised him that Nova did that. While Tommy was still talking about how Nova harassed him, Techno was thinking about the similarities between the Nova from class and the Nova from YouTube. He wanted to ask how common the name was, but decided that he would ask later off stream. He didn't know if they were keeping her name hidden, or if she just wanted to be called Paralysis like he wanted to be called techno.

"Oh here we go!" Wilburs voice snapped him out of his thoughts as they were trapped in a box and getting ready to vote on a game.

"Look there's the girl." Tommy gaged. "Fucking green pricks." Philza said as he voted for rocket spleef. "Her skin use to be purple I think." Techno said. "How the fuck do you know that?" Tommy asked, as they all voted for rocket spleef. "I just asked her if she had a thing for green." Techno shrugged. "Aw, he's got a crush!" Philza said. "Do you want a girlfriend Techno?" Wilbur asked. "I mean yeah-." He was cut off by Tommy. "-The clip channels are screaming right now." Tommy said, and the VC roared with laughter. "But like I don't think Paralysis or Dream would be to happy with me dating her." Techno pointed out. "Dream can get over himself the ship had sailed boys!" Philza said, Wilbur and Tommy cheered as Techno face palmed and shook his head, almost making his glasses fall off.

Just down stairs and a few VCs over, Nova had been asked by her chat about Technoblade's stream. "Chat, no, techno and I are not dating." She confirmed. "What?" Dream laughed while he asked. "My chats saying me and Techno are dating." She laughed. "It's the next DNF." Sapnap laughed. "No, it's not the next DNF, because they aren't dating." Clay shook his head. "SO YOU ARE DATING GEORGE." Nova yelled into her mic. "NO WE AREN'T!" Clay matched her level. "I WANT TO SCREAM TO." George said. Sapnap was laughing as the two siblings bickered about Techno. Of course techno's chat informed Techno of this so he had to check it out himself.

Being naturally bad at rocket spleef he died and quickly went to Novas stream. She was hiding in an a egg and he listened to her and Dream talk about it.

"One, He isn't an option, and two I'm 20 you don't need to be all over protective." Nova defended. "You were my first sister of course I'm going to be over protective!" Dream bickered. "So when da-Drista gets a boyfriend you'll drill him."Nova rolled her eyes. "You can't tell me you won't be." Dream scoffed. "Eh true." Nova agreed, which techno didn't see coming.

Nova ended up getting found in her egg and she had to bolt out of their, she jumped up to the next one and knocked Shlatt, the one who found her, off the map and he died. " Holy shit I just killed Shlatt." Nova said, pleased with herself. "We all have." Sapnap told her. "Sapnap shut the fuck up I'm not good at this whole Minecraft YouTube thing." She rolled her eyes and fired a fire ball at him. "Hey play nice!" Sapnap screamed. "Fuck you." Nova told him and went back to focusing.

Techno had jumped up to nova and she quickly jumped down away from him. "I'm not fucking with techno." She said, causing Clay to snicker. "He's not that scary." Clay told her. "Who won the pvp?" Nova asked, Sapnap and George cringed. They knew it was a touching subject, but nova was smirking behind her camera. "Who's not getting their collage dept payed off?" Clay retorted. "I'm dropping out I swear." Nova shook her head. "Do it." George told her. "OH NO!" He then yelled and died because Philza had killed him.

A few more people died before Nova had won the second round of rocket spleef.

——————

The tournament ended with Sapnap clutching the last kill in dodgebolt, and Novas team winning. Nova was happy with the outcome of the tournament, well, expect for individual scores.

"HE BEAT ME BY 30 POINTS!"

"30 POINTS BABY NOT EVEN CLOSE."

Nova joined Technos VC. "Listen up you little fucking shit-." Nova started, Tommy, Wilbur, and Phil were all dying of laughter as Techno and Nova argued about the 30 point difference. Clay was watching novas stream, therefore he was telling Sapnap and George all of this. The three of them were wheezing.

"ITS BECAUSE HOLE IN THE WALL GIVES WAY TO MANY FUCKING POINTS!"  Nova defended. "YOU WON MOST OF THE GAMES AND I STILL BEAT YOU IN INDIVIDUAL SCORES!" Techno laughed. "BY 30 POINTS!" Nova exclaimed. "SAY IT WITH ME, NOT EVEN CLOSE." He laughed. "I'm going to murder you Technoblade." Nova said like a threat.

"Technoblade never dies baby!"

"Baby? At least take out to dinner first."

Then nova left the call, shut off her stream, and smirked.

I win.