𝗕𝗮𝗯𝘆𝘀𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴

Nova was awoken by the unpleasant sound of Tommyinnit.

"OH MY GOD ITS DREAMS SISTER, BUT NOT THE SAME ONE, THE OTHER ONE." Tommy yelled, as he slammed the door open. "Some body drop kick that child and blame it on self defense." Nova said, trying to grab one of the pillows, only to not be able to pick it up, because of techno. Nova just slammed her head back into her pillow.

"Tommy we told you not to wake them up!" Wils voice was heard. Nova didn't even bother opening her eyes, she knew Tommy was getting dragged back downstairs.

"I hate kids." She heard technos groggy morning voice next to her. If possible, it was even more monotone. "He's the reason people abuse kids." Nova said. "Tommy is the definition of a brain tumor." Techno added on. Nova snickered before finally opening her eyes.

She looked up to see technos eyes open, looking down at her, he wrapped one of his arms around her, and played with her hair. "I'm so done." Nova said. "Phil said we're gonna take today easy, so me and you can get use to the six hour time difference." Techno said. "Thank fuck for that." Techno laughed at the tired girl. The two were interrupted by a soft knock, still annoying, but much better then Tommy.

"We're getting coffee, what do you all want?" Phil said. "Where are you getting coffee?" Nova asked. "This place down the road, Kirsten always drives down here to get coffee from here." Phil said. "I'll just go with you." Nova said, and slipped out of technos grip. "I'll go to." Techno said, sitting up and yawning.

Phil nodded, shutting her door behind him. Leaving the two to get ready, nova starting picking up makeup out of her bag, she didn't notice techno walk over and pick up the foundation.

"This is as white as Casper the friendly ghost." He said, comparing it to his skin. Nova looked over at techno, "I don't hold tans." She simply shrugged. "You use to live and Florida." Techno laughed. "And now I live in California, I could live in the Bahamas and not hold a tan." Nova laughed as she looked at techno. "I mean, who's gonna know." Techno nudged her. Nova rolled her eyes, and continued to get her makeup supplies out of her bag, with techno probing every once and awhile.

45 minutes later the two were ready to go, and joined the rest downstairs in wils living room. "Good news, we're meeting vic!" Phil said, noticing the two first. "I didn't think dreams sister would be attractive." Tommy stared. Wilbur smacked his arm. "Don't stare Tommy." Phil scoffed. "Uh- thank you?" It was still a bit to early to function. "Once again we are meeting Vic so we should probably go." Wil said, looking at his phone to check the time.

"Right." Nova yawned and followed Wilbur, the rest followed behind.

By the time the group got the coffee shop Vic was five minutes away, they were all sat down at a booth inside. Nova was sipping a cappuccino, when she felt something staring at her. She knew it wasn't tommy, he was to busy arguing with Wilbur if communists deserve rights. Which nova was sure tommy had no idea what he was talking about.

She looked to her left instead and saw three guys sitting at the high tops by the windows, all much older then her, staring at her. She looked back at her fingers and started picking at the skin around her nails. Phil was the first to notice. "Don't pick at your nails, it's bad for your skin." Phil said. Techno perked up at this, he looked over at nova.

"Sorry bad habit." She shrugged, and took a long sip of her cappuccino. Techno noticed she was bouncing her leg. Nova saw that techno had turned to the girl she simply nudged her head in the three guys direction, technos eyes trailed up to them.

He didn't know what he felt in the moment, pity, anger, protective? He couldn't tell you, but whatever it was made him loop an arm around the girls shoulders, he watched as the guys turned back to themselves and stoped looking at nova.

"You alright?" Techno asked, his thumb drawing circles on her shoulder. "Better, thanks." She said. "Don't worry about it." He said, and placed a light kiss on her forehead. It felt like techno wasn't in control of his body, he wasn't the type of guy to do this around friends, he didn't like the feeling he had around nova. But techno didn't really like any feelings.

Vic had arrived on time, like he said, and slid in next to Wilbur. Everybody introduced themselves, so when it was novas turn she didn't really know how to react. Vic thankfully knew that it was nova so it wasn't as bad as she thought it was going to be. The group then started making plans for tonight, when Vic brought up the pubs karaoke night.

"Tommy, you aren't drinking." Phil scoffed. "I'm almost legal!" He defended. "I'm not trying to get arrested in a different country." Nova told him. "Have Dream come bail you out." Wilbur laughed next to Vic. "Wouldn't be the first time iv ran from the cops." Nova shrugged, everybody laughed but Tommy just looked at her concerned. "Wait really?" Tommy asked. "Yeah, me and Clay use to skip school so much we had to run from the cops a few times." Nova laughed at her younger self. It should have been a sign she'd turn out this way.

After coffee, Tommy wanted to vlog a bit. He said that the majority of the vlog would be tonight at the pub, and he would blur Novas face. He'd even blur technos if he wanted, but techno wasn't to worried about him.

While most of the group was busy filming the vod, techno and nova hung around the back, kinda in their own world.

"You were really going to move here?" Techno asked. "I thought about it, but I think I'd enjoy California more." Nova said, looking up at techno. "Fair warning, they are much more chaotic then I am." Techno said. "Good, I couldn't deal with Tommyinnit every day." Nova shook her head causing techno to laugh.

"I heard that!" Tommy yelled, it just made the two laugh more. "Look at that Tommy! Their bonding over how much they hate you." Wilbur teased. Tommy just flicked the camera onto him, he looked like he was in deep thought, even though most people were sure Tommyinnit, was never in deep thought.

"Paralysis what's it like being famous?" Tommy turned the camera to show her, techno, and himself. "Ask my brother because I don't fucking know." She laughed, and kicked a rock at the boy. Tommy and Wilbur laughed at the joke and the group ahead went back to the conversation they were having.