Et Stellas (𐌀)

A small shiver runs through Lucius back when he hears the loud steps and metal clackings getting even louder than they already are. He's been standing since a long time ago under the shadow of the closed doors from the Palace entrance, with a silver dark armour, no scabbard on his waist, and his paws firm on his back. 

His father with his Emperor armour right next to him, both of the cat's staring at the big doors that are made of sleek thick dark wood, decorated with Tin figures that form delicate nonsense shapes and light grey silver knockers perfectly polished like if they were made that same day.

The noise of the steps getting louder, huffings and puffins, and some clacking sounds are the only noises the palace overhears in that peaceful morning, only those intriguing sounds that looked like they were never gonna end.

Until they stop.

Two small cats, dressing in clean white clothes and a leather belt quickly approach the door knockers and, hardily pulling them in almost synchronized time, they open the doors.  

The light of the sun quickly hits both cats on their faces, making them give a slight flinch, and slowly reveals two shapes. Their clean white fur and the shining golden armour makes the two of them look as if they just came from that light itself. 

"Commodus," Says the big Samoyed, in a unique authority tone of voice and a confident staring ", we have come in peace" and finishes making a soft bow with his head.

Lucius is fascinated by the Emperor, but he's even more curious about his son. Both of them look almost identical, with the same look, similar armour, scabbard on their waist, hard silver dangling strings tied to his dark leather belt, a dark red cape on their backs and beautiful dark void eyes. 

He tarries staring at the younger one, looking at his fluffy fur, his tail softly and very slowly waggling from a side to the other one, his face.

"No need to fret, Arthur. Since this is my house and you are my guests, you and your son shall be treated as a family" Replies Commodus, bowing back with his head, slightly tilting his body.

Lucius keeps staring at the younger Samoyed, his eye-catching look and something else doesn't let him look to another side. Then Aurelius darts his eyes at him, small eye contact is shared making Lucius quickly drop his stare down.

"Please, allow my son to lead your army to a place for rest, the journey must have been exhausting as I can presume" Commodus replies, quickly repairing his posture.

"That will be appreciated" Arthur bows his head one more time before turning to look at his son.

Lucius continued with his stare down, letting himself sink in thousands of thoughts as the few seconds that passed started looking like minutes, his heart running and his eyes wanting to relive that moment once again even though it was only a small thing until he feels a heavy paw on his shoulder.

He snaps from his daydream and quickly turns his head to look at his father. "Everything right, Son?" Asks Commodus, quickly breaking his Emperor voice and posture to a concerned tone. 

It's remarkable that both, father and son, are frightened to have two, not only war heroes but also leaders of the biggest Empire ever seen right in their palace. 

"I'm all set, father" Lucius answers with a grin. Commodus grins back at his son "Lead Et Stellas' army to the camp that's nearest to the palace's gates and tell them to take everything they need."

"I will father" 

Commodus fixes himself back to his Emperor posture and Lucius turns off his smile.

The only noise that can be heard are the whispers of a small chattering the two dogs are having. A couple of chuckles are shared between them, and they finish with a hug.

Lucius slowly smirks. How good would it be to have a father like him, he thinks. 

Emperor Arthur turns back to Commodus while the other Emperor, making a gesture with his paw, welcomes him to the palace.

The Snow Leopard slowly approaches Aurelius, his head falling back in thoughts, his body running a small shiver. Lucius clears his throat, awkwardly taking his paws to his front, before quickly taking them to his back and raising his head up he states "Pleasure to meet you-"