Chapter 1 - The Man Who Saved Central City

Sarah's POV

The city was rumbling and the wind was blowing. People were screaming and panicking. Everything flew in the air. Barry continued to run around the black hole. The crowd was screaming.

Brilliant! "He's contained the Singularity by adding to its angular momentum!!" Stein said.

Barry, it's stabilizing! Keep doing what you're doing!" Cisco said to Barry through his phone.

I'm not sure how much longer I can. Cisco?" Barry said through the phone.

Now what?" Joe asked.

We have to merge the inner and outer event horizons," Stein explained.

How do we do that?" Ronnie asked him.

By separating in the eye of it. The amount of energy from the fissure should do the trick." Stein said.

Ronnie glanced at Caitlin and me. Knowing he and Stein have to merge to save Barry and to help him stop the black hole.

It's our only hope, Ronald," Stein tells him.

Ronnie, no. It's too dangerous." Caitlin said.

Caitlin's right Ronnie, what if you can't escape the inrush?" I asked him.

Ronnie touched Cait's cheek and he held my hand. "Cait, Sarah, we have to try," He told us. Ronnie kissed Caitlin and then he hugged me. He went up to Stein and they merged. him and Stein went up to the sky.

Caitlin and I started to cry as we side-hugged each other. We looked up at firestorm flying to the black hole.

Suddenly, we heard and saw an explosion. Cisco, Caitlin, Joe, Iris, and I rushed over and we saw Stein and Barry, we didn't see Ronnie. Caitlin and I looked at Barry and Stein.

Barry touches me and Caitlin's shoulders. "I'm so sorry," He tells us.

Caitlin and I were crying and Barry dragged us into a hug. We were sobbing softly.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Six months. It's been since the black hole was above Central City, and everyone went their separate ways including Barry and I. We would talk but only at work not anywhere else.

How's it going" Joe asked Barry and I as we look at the body.

Hey, uh, good. How you doing?" Barry asked Joe

Good." Joe said. " So, the victim, his name's Al Rothestein. He's a welder here at the nuclear plant. Co-worker found him this morning. So what do you two got?" Joe asked us. Causing me to sigh.

Petachia on his face, in the white of his eyes. And this bruising around his neck." I said as I pointed the bruising on the body's neck.

So he was strangled?" Joe asked me.

Mmm-hmm. By someone very strong and very large." Barry said as he looks at Joe.

Or something." Joe sated

Well, this wasn't Grodd." I said to Joe causing him to breathe.

Oh, thank God." Joe said as Barry and I started packing up.

Look, we'll let you know when we find more." Barry said as we stood up facing Joe.

So, this Flash day thing? I'm hoping you're planning on making an appearance." Joe said to Barry who shakes his head.

Uh no, I haven't decided." He said as he stutters.