Chapter 3 - Family of Rogues

Sarah's POV

Pretty amazing, isn't it?" Barry asked as we were in the basement of S.T.A.R Labs.

Still can't believe what I'm looking at." Jay said as we all stared at the breach.

Fifty-two breaches in Central City and the biggest one just happens to be in our basement." Barry said.

We need a name for it." Cisco said as he looks at the breach.

It's not a pet, Cisco." I smiled.

No, it's a wormhole." Stein said as he enters the basement.

Professor Stein, what are you doing? " Caitlin asked " Your blood pressure is 147 over 82. You could pass out again.

It's merely a few points about the 140 average for someone my age." Stein said to Caitlin" Besides, I have some ideas I would like to contribute to this discussion, Dr. Snow."

And I want to here them." Jay said. " This isn't just a wormhole. It's my way home." He said as he looks at the breach.

Back to Earth-2." Caitlin stated.

Jay, you really think that we can use this as some kind of bridge from your world to ours?" Barry asks Jay

Zoom uses the breaches. Why can't we?" Jay asked.

Well, we don't know how. Everything Cisco and I put through just bounces back." I explained to the others as Cisco nods his head.

Zoom's using these breaches to transport people from Earth-2, maybe it takes a speedster." Barry said before running off.

He's not gonna--" Cisco started.

Yeah, he is." I sighed. Barry charged at the breach, only to find out that Barry was pushed back from it and rolled on the ground.

Maybe I'm not fast enough." Barry suggested.

I don't believe your speed is the entirety of the issue, Barry." Stein said to him. " It might be the breach's stability, or lack thereof.

He's right. We need to thin of the breach as a door. And on Earth-2 there's another door. In between we have a hallway. But the hallway's constantly shifting, twisting, collapsing upon itself." Jay explained.

And the doors keep moving with it." Barry said.

So we stabilize the door, we stabilize the hallway." I said causing Barry to look at me.

And then I can jump through it." Barry said.

Exactly. It would serve as a kind of cannon. A speed cannon." Jay said causing Cisco to look at Jay.

Mmm. We should hang out more." Cisco said.

All right. No more tests today. All of you are leaving now. As am I. Cherish the gift of youth as I will go cherish my much-needed nap. Clarissa-s already on her way to pick me up." Stein said.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

All right. Fiver Flashes. " Barry said as he puts the coffee on the table while everyone was at Jitters.. " Be careful, apparently they are super-caffeinated. First, I had a day named named after me, now I have a drink." He smiled.

Well, all the things you do, rebuilding this place, protecting people, everyone's appreciative, right?" I asked

Hey, you guys think Professor Stein is okay, right? I mean, Clarissa would call if there was anything wrong?" My sister asked.

Yeah." Iris said.

All right. I'm just going to call and check in. I'll be back." Caitlin said before leaving the table.