Chapter 13 - Welcome to Earth-2

Sarah's POV

Twenty-nine" Cisco counted.

Twenty-eight" Caitlin counted down.

Twenty-seven." I said We counted down all of them until Barry got the second last one.

Bam! Uh! That's how it's done." Cisco said until Barry rushed in panting. " He shoots. He scores."

Not bad for a guy who got a C in gym." Barry smiled as he came over to us.

D plus." Caitlin said.

A plus." I smiled.

Straight up F. Right here." Cisco said as he points to him self.

I can't believe it. We closed all the breaches" I said as we look at the computer.

All except the on. Our last way to Earth-2." Barry sighs.

Ready?" Harry asked Barry

Yeah. I just have a few things to take care of first.." Barry said to Harry.

Just a reminder, Allen. Clock's ticking." Harry said.

It always is." Barry smiled.

All right, Barry, listen to me. You're about to go through the looking glass. You're gonna see things that look and feel familiar, but they're not. Up is down, black is white. And do not let yourself get sucked in emotionally. And good luck." Jay said to Barry as we enter the basement.

Yeah. Look, if we're not back in fort-eight hours, that means that Zoom has us. If that happens, you have to close the breach." Barry said.

We're not gonna do that." I said to Barry

You get yourself back here in one piece, all right? Don't make me come and get you." Joe said before hugging Barry.

I wrote this for my parents and Dante. If I don't come back, make sure you two get it to them?" Cisco asked Cait and I as he holds a letter to us.

Cisco, you're coming back." Caitlin said.

Guys, please." Cisco said to us.

Okay, we will." I said before hugging Cisco.

Be careful, okay?" Caitlin asked as she hugs Barry.

Yeah." He said.

I swear to God, if you don't come back. I'm gonna kill you." I smiled to my boyfriend as he chuckles.

I'm gonna come back. Don't worry." He smiles as he kisses me.

Good luck with your daughter." I said to Harry.

Thanks, Snow." Harry said before standing next to Barry. " You don't have to do this.""

Yeah, I do." Barry says as him, Harry and Cisco walk up to the breach.

Anybody else feeling panic right now?" Cisco asked. " I chickened out of bungee jumping when I was eighteen. But this is categorically a lot scarier."

Once I turn the speed cannon on, the three of you will be able to pass through unharmed. But Barry, you need to make sure you keep your speed up." Jay said

I got no spit." Cisco says.

Jaws." Harry said.

And I'm not quoting Jaws. I mean my mouth is really dry right now." Cisco breathed.

Do not get distracted by anything you see along the way." Jay said causing Cisco to turn around.

What are we going to see?" Cisco asked.