Chapter 15 - King Shark

Sarah's POV

Caitlin and I were still shocked when we saw Zoom kill Jay right in front of us. We were in tears.

He's not dead," Caitlin said. "He's not dead.

I was crying. No, he's not, The breaches are closed. Zoom didn't do this!" I refuse.

Caitlin, Sarah—" Barry called our names softly.

He's not dead, He's not." I muttered.

Sarah, Caitlin—" Iris called our names softly.

This isn't happening, this isn't happening again."
Caitlin said.

I can't believe this is happening, First, Ronnie, now Jay. No, no, no, no." I said as I was about to have a mental breakdown.

Hey, I got you two, Come on." Cisco walked over to us.

I was crying. Cisco walked Caitlin and I to the cortex. We didn't feel like going back home since everyone told us to go back home but we couldn't not after what happened, so Cisco put me and Caitlin into the med bay bed. I cuddled with my sister and we just started sleeping.

~*~*~*~*~

3RD Person POV

How they're doing?" Barry asked Cisco as he went into the cortex.

Not good, We tried to get them to go home," Cisco tells him. "But they refused to leave, so you know, I just sat with them until they fell asleep."

First Ronnie, now Jay," Barry muttered.

He was thinking about Sarah when she was about to have a mental breakdown and he was also thinking about Caitlin losing the guy who she loved just like how she loved Ronnie.

Cisco scoffed. "Yeah, I'm afraid what this double dose of grief is gonna do to them." He said. "I mean, they're pretty shell-shocked."

They'll be fine," Harry assured the boys. "Snow's strong. And Sarah, she's brave. They'll get past this. But in the meantime, I would not say anything to them about their counterpart from my Earth. That goes for Joe and Iris too.

Why?" Barry asked.

Because you don't want to influence their reality in ways that should not be influenced," Harry justified.

Like in the same way as when Barry time-travels?" Cisco asked.

Exactly, but also, what's the point?" Harry pointed out. "Those people are not your people. Their lives are not your lives. Never were, never will be. Bury it. Move on. Yes?"

Yeah, That I can do." Cisco said as he glanced at Caitlin and Sarah.

Allen?" Harry turned to Barry.

Barry nodded. Cisco and Barry glanced at the Snow sisters once again.

~*~*~*~*~

Sarah's POV

Caitlin and I woke up. I took off my makeup and I dried my tears. I brushed my teeth and all that. I got ready. I decided to go basic and not wear any makeup and just wear a comfortable outfit. It's snuggle season anyway. and the two of us are working on science stuff. Cisco was checking on us to see if we were okay, honestly, we're not. I appreciate he's doing this. But Caitlin and I have been through a lot. Grief can make us really moody so we just wanted to be distracted.