Chapter 9 - Rogue Xmas Epsiode

Sarah's POV

This is your fault, you do know that, right?" I asked as I was sitting on a desk.

How is it my fault, when you look so gorgeous." Barry said as he's between my legs and started kissing me passionately. Cause why not, it's Christmas eve.

You know, we should really be more professional." I mumbled against Barry's lips as he rubs my waist bringing me forward. " I'm just saying, you know, anyone could walk in like. " Joe," Kiss. "Captain" Kiss. "Caitlin." Kiss. ."Patty " Kiss. " Or..

Iris." Iris said as she walks in the lab causing Barry and I to jump from our places. and stand next to each other. " I'm so happy for you two. Truly." She said as I gave her a hug.

Thanks, Iris. It's means to both of us that you like it." I smiled

I don't know." Barry sighed. " Wells... He left me that message where he said that I'd never be happy. And for a while, I had really started to believe him but now, I don't know. Maybe there is a way that.."

Are you okay? What's wrong?" I asked Iris as she looks like she's about to cry.

I'm so sorry. I can't keep this in anymore, guys." She weeped.

What?" Barry and I whispered.

I know that I was so mad at you two and Dad for not telling me that you were The Flash but when I found out about this, I didn't know what to do." Iris said

What? What's going on? What's..." Barry asked her.

When Francine came back, my dad told me not to trust her, and he was right. I didn't know how much. When my mother left us, she was pregnant. She had a son. Joe's son. My brother." Iris explained causing Barry and I to look surprise.

What's his name?" Barry asked.

Wally. Wally West. When I found out, I told her to leave and then never come back, and to never tell my dad. But, guys, I feel like this is hollowing me out. Every time I look at Dad, I feel like I'm hurting him. I don't know what to do."

I think you know what you have to do." I said as walk closer to Iris.

I can't. It's gonna kill him." Iris said as tears started to come out.

No, it won't." Barry said. " You don't have to do this alone. We can tell him together."

Thank you." Iris sobbed as her and Barry hugged

Hey, look. Snow." I said as I look out the window and snow was falling. " Maybe it'll be a white Christmas.

That'd be nice." Barry said as he wraps his arm around my shoulder causing me to snuggle into his chest.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Please tell us this is not happening." Barry says to Joe as we were at Iron Heights.

It's official. Santa hates us." Joe said as we walked through the basement. " This sudden blizzard took out cameras and the security system. I mean, thank God nobody was killed, but there's no trace of Mardon. Jesse, or Snart. Uh, speaking of which, with Mardon back on the scene. Patty might not be thinking so clearly."

What do you mean? What does Mardon have to do with Patty?" I asked Joe.

The unexpected drop in barometric pressure had to mean Mardon's back in town. Jesse was on full communication lockdown but that doesn't mean that Mardon and Snart weren't in contact." Patty rambled

Patty, Joe told us about Mardon." Barry said, Patty glanced at Joe before looking back at us.

I can't talk to you guys about this." Patty said before walking out.