Chapter 11 - The Reverse-Flash Returns

Sarah's POV

We got Turtle locked up in the pipeline. All we gotta do is use him to figure out how to steal Zoom's speed, and then we'll get your daughter back." I heard Cisco said to Harry.

That might take longer than we thought." I said as Jay, Caitlin and I walk in the Cortex.

Why is that?" Harry asked.

Because Turtle's dead." Caitlin informed.

Barry, we need you back here. Stat." Cisco said into the mic.

All right. I'm on my way."

He better not be pulling a Juliet. Yeah, that's right. I see plays." Cisco said as everyone was at the pipeline looking at Turtle's body.

He's dead, Cisco." Caitlin said to him.

How'd this happen?" Harry asked.

Preliminary brain scan shows an acute brain aneurysm. ' Caitlin informed.

The night we captured him. How's that for timing?" Jay asked as he looks at Harry.

What does that mean? You think I did this, Garrick.?" Harry asked . " This man is the key to us stopping Zoom. The key to me saving my daughter. Why would I want that?"

Never understood why you do anything, Harrison." Jay said.

That's fine with me, Garrick."

Guys, look. We need to figure out how to stop Zoom. Everything we've tried so far has failed. We need to start thinking outside the box." Barry said. " I mean, we haven't even figured out how to close the breaches yet. Maybe that's where we should start."

That's a good idea. I'll get on that." Harry said as he walks out of the pipeline.

I'll help." Cisco says as he follows Harry.

We've gotta get to the C.C.P.D. I'll check in with you guys later." Barry said as he grabs my hand and we got to C.C.P.D

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hey, I just wanted you guys could run this trace for me. Someone messed with an ethanol transport truck this morning. They cut the brake line and tampered with the gear shafts." Patty said as she hands me a bag.

Okay. Yeah." I said.

Okay. Wow. You two are backed up, huh?" Patty asked as Barry and I head over to the computer.

We are, yeah." Barry said.

Yeah I guess I'll find out what that's like once I finish CSI School." Patty said causing me to turn around.

You're leaving?" I asked.

Yeah" She said, I gave her hug before she left.

Hey." Iris said as she walks into the lab. "I overhead some of that."

Patty's going to CSI school, in Midway City. She's moving in two days" I said.

Hey,." Barry said as Joe walks in. " What's wrong?

I just went to see Francine, and..... She doesn't have much time. I already said my goodbyes, if you want to do the same.

You OK, Barr?" I asked Barry as everyone was in the Cortex.

I'm good. Yeah, it's just a lot." Barry said.

Eddie Thawne died, so Eobard Thawne should've been erased out of existence, right?" Joe asked.

No necessarily. " Harry said. " It is possible Eobard was in the Speed Force, protecting him like a bomb shelter, keeping him alive and his timeline intact. It's what's known as a 'timeline remnant'