Work day with daddy p.2

Resumed..

Esme pov: I gasp and open my eyes wide I see queen Nicki and Beyoncé and drake and bill- pft no I'm just kidding it was lots of business people gathering around really tall men and females with sophisticated looks and weird clothing. Daddy hurried and walked his way to the people as he put up my play cage on the floor with my sippy cup and other toys and kissed me on the forehead "stay here and be a good princess for me, okay baby?" I looked up at daddy and starts to whine "no daddy I wanna come with you" I say pouting and throwing my doll on the other side of the room as everyone looks at us in shock and gasp for my behavior. Daddy yanks me up by my collar and tossing me over his shoulder as he looks at everyone "I'm so sorry for her behavior everyone we'll be back in a few"

SMUT WARNING

Daddy pov: I just can't believe she would throw a outburst like that in public embarrassing me infront of my job. I chuckle as I think to myself bad girls always get a painful punishment they deserve wether they like it or not. I hurry and walk to the singular bathroom and puts esme on the floor while I lock the door. She looks at me confused still pouting, I take of my suit jacket and puts the toilet cover down and sits down on it with my legs spread wide open. I look at her and demand her to get down on her knees. "Get on your knees, RIGHT NOW ESME!." I see her get startled getting on her knees quickly looking up at me scared. "Bad brats like you get punishments they deserve" I say pulling my pants down and pulling my hard long veiny cock/dick out from my boxers slowly jerking myself off as I pull her hair making her come towards me. "D..dd..d" as I hear her barely getting her words out. "Hush esme" I grab her small little hand placing it on my dick and motions her to jerk me off then leans forward to spit as it rolls down my tip onto her hand looking shiny and slippery. I move my hand from hers as I start seeing she gets the hang of it. I grab her chin and makes her look up "do it faster you slut" as I see her eyes water from such name calling.

Esme pov: I look up at daddy with my eyes filled with water thinking to myself. "How could he call me such awful names.. and why was I getting a tingling sensation from my princess parts in the making" I start jerking him faster as he grabs my hair making me put his dick in my mouth. I feel my heart racing. It's almost like the entire room is spinning. What's going on? Is this really happening? Right now? He yanks my hair more making me go further down til my mouth is nearly touching his balls. I feel his tip down my throat and his dick pulsating down my throat. I start coughing and drooling as he moves my head up and down slowly then continues with the speed as I see him with his head laid back hearing a mumbled "fuckkkk" from him. He eventually lets go of my hair as I start to jerk him off as I go up and down looking up at him with his eyes half way closed. I never seen him like this before.. but I somehow enjoy it. He stops me as he wraps my hair in a bun and stands up dragging me with him. I look up at him as he pulls me close putting his dick back in my mouth and starts yanking me back and forth on his dick hitting the back of my throat causing me to cry.

Daddy pov: mmmm this feels so fucking amazing, why haven't I done this so sooner. I spit on her face looking at her as she's red and sweaty from trying to handle what she never dealt with before. I start fucking her face even faster as I hear her trying to beg for me to stop such luxury. "You want me to stop baby?" I say pulling my dick out her mouth slowly as she looks up at me sniffling with spit and drool all over her "y... yes please." I chuckle and look at her all pathetic looking "the fun is just getting started." I lift her skirt up taking off her pamper then rubbing her throbbing pussy. "It seems someone was enjoying this too" I keep rubbing hearing her little moans and whimpers feeling her getting wet from just the touch of my fingers. I grab her as I sit back down feeling on her tiny but chubby little waist. "Mmm you're so cute baby" she looks at me then stares at the floor in embarrassment. I yank her on top of my grabbing my dick rubbing it on her little clit. Hearing her moans her louder from each movement. "You like that don't you princess" "y-yes daddy" as she pulls her skirt up more for me. I slowly come to a stop and tries to enter inside of her putting my tip in slowly hearing her cry out loud making me cover her mouth as she starts drooling from the pain making me put my dick all the way inside. She felt so wet and warm and tight. This had to feel like heaven. I come up close to her seeing her crying as I whisper in her ear "daddy loves you baby" starting to thrust upwards inside of her.

Esme pov: I start shaking from the pain as I still cry in fear while daddy is trying to hush me up. My hands start to ball into fist as my toes curl up. He went faster and faster starting to feel the move of it moaning softly as I kept getting wet. He lifted my shirt up grabbing my boobs as we slowly come to a stop hearing a knock at the door. "Hey anyone in here?" As we hurry up getting dressed up. Washing our hands. Daddy replies "yeah just finishing up give it a sec" as he picks me up and unlocks the door. We go back out as he sets me back in my play cage "be good" he tells me before going to do his job

To be continued