daddy is here

Bidding day has came almost 5 little ones have a daddy I'm up next. I walk on stage and see lots of daddies waving money everywhere. I stand shyly on stage as I hug onto uni. One guy yells  "8000" another "10000" as one guy stands up he yells "10 million dollars" everybody head turn. It's complete silence. You could hear a pen drop in the room. I was quickly thrown in a dark room. I stayed there for what seem to be 9 hours.  Finally I see a light open from a door. A cute tall guy stands and looks at me saying "hi baby, I'm your new daddy" I was to shy to talk. I just hugged uni and looked at you as my face turned pink. He reached out and grabbed me holding me on his hip as he kissed my pink soft cheek ever yet so gentle and kindly. We reached his car. His car was a red Tesla. He propped it open and put me in a pink comfy car seat and buckled me in.

He had some toys back there like a rattle, a cute little girl doll who looked very similar to me, a toy car and a teddy bear that made crinkle noises. He started driving as he saw me playing with the doll from the rear view mirror and smirked as he tried to speak to me. "So baby you love stuffies?" I look at him as my heart pounds like never before and I quietly say "yes... daddy". He looks at me and tells me to use my big girl voice as I speak more clear and louder for him. We finally came to his house. He took me out and held me on his hip as he unlocked the door to his beautiful 2 story white house. He had lots of toys and stuffies awaiting for my presents and company. He put me down on a soft pink play mat on the floor and watched me colour pictures. He went inside the kitchen to fix me something to drink. He comes out with this pink cow sippy cup filled with juice and a little bit of water. I drink it ever yet so quickly and he laughs at me "calm down baby, it isn't going anywhere" I giggle once he says that to me "f...fun....funny dad...dy" he looks at me in shock seeing me speak for the 1st time. "That's my princesses" he says as he tosses me over his shoulder and walks upstairs to my room.

It was so big and it was... perfect. He placed me down and took uni from me and took off my skirt and sweater and my socks as he changed my pamper and put me into this fuzzy white bunny onesie and look in the stuffie cabinet. I pointed to this tall teddy bear "THAT ONE DADDY THAT ONE!" He turned back and looked at me sternly. "You know princess.. I make the rules. Not you. That's 4 spankies for you little girl. We don't yell in this house" I look at him and starts frowning as I lay on the floor and throws a tantrum and screams as I kick my feet up. I stop the act once I see daddy looking at me ever yet so serious. I get up and be grabs my arm and walks fast to the rocking chair and sits down and bends me over his lap as he zips my onesie down. "You been a bad little girl. Throwing a tantrum and screaming will get you nowhere but in a punishment" he pulls down my pamper and starts to whip his hand back and slap my bum hard.

I start feeling the tingling sensation and starts to cry creating puddles as he smacks my bum yet another time hitting harder than the 1st. I cried through all 15 spankies he gave me. He stopped and looked at me "you did so good baby girl I'm proud of you" he says as he puts cream on my bum and fixes my clothes. I put my paci back in my mouth as I still had dried rolled away tear stains on my face. I sniffled all the way til daddy put me in my crib. He grabbed a stuffie. A black cat stuffie and gave it to me and kissed my forehead as he wiped my cheek. "Goodnight baby"