Stuck with baby sitter

Esme pov: I look up at Melinda and turns red as I start to cry "I WANT MY DADDY I WANT DADDY" as I start to pull Melinda hair. Melinda looks at me with a stern face and drops me dead on the floor without looking back as she make her way to the kitchen to help herself. I follow her and sees her grabbing my juice daddy has for me as she opens it and drinks it from the jug and looks at me as she starts rolling her eyes. I say to myself in my head "what a bee word".

Melinda pov: gosh I hate this annoying brat already. All she does is run her mouth and look at me crazy. I go to sit down on the couch as she follows me and plays with her toys and looks up at me as I jump at her and roll my eyes. She opens her mouth "I want chicken nuggets I'm hungry" I look at her and pause. "Go make your own chicken nuggets brat". Starting to pick up on my show from where I left off. She looks at me and starts turning red as I sip my juice watching tv laughing. I don't even know why I volunteered for this job. As I soon see her getting up and running. I didn't care I was too busy into my show.

Esme pov: I run to my bedroom and start crying as my eyes and face turns red. I really missed daddy. I hate this baby sitter she's so mean to me. I just wanted daddy to come back it better and make me happy as I lay down on the floor starting to fall asleep with my blankie.

5 hours later

Melinda pov: I hear the door unlock and see he's home. Finally. I could leave now. "Hi she's just sleeping in her room" as I hold my hand open for my pay he walks past me and runs to her room as I follow him seeing her sleeping on the floor with her face red as he picks her up and sees her waking up.

Daddy pov: I kiss baby girl on her forehead and sees her smile light up. "Did she take good care of you?". As I smile at baby girl seeing her yell out "NO! DADDY SHE DRANK MY JUICE AND DIDN'T FEED ME SHE EVEN DROPPED ME ON THE FLOOR DADDY!". I look at her with my eyes widen and turns to Melinda... "is that true..." Melinda looks at me and looks at the floor and turns red. "Yeah it's true. You was suppose to be mine! But u instead wanted a little instead of me! I'm cute she's not I'm suppose to in your hands THAT'S MY SPOT!" I look at Melinda and sighs while holding baby girl I open the door to let Melinda out "it's time to go" as I see her looking back at me shaking her head leaving.

Esme pov: I stare at daddy not knowing what happened as he smiles at me and gives me kisses on my face turning pink "daddy"