what happens in bath time stays in bath time

There is going to be some SMUT in this reading. Be prepared

It's been very challenging trying to be good. Daddy has let me have some freedom by taking the leash off the bottom of the couch. But I can no longer leave his sight. I run to daddy as he looks at me and picks me up. "Its  time for your bath babygirl" I giggle as I hold onto daddy sucking my pacifier. He walks me up to the bathroom and takes my clothes off and starts running the bath water. He puts me in the bath and pours bubbles the tub as I start playing with the bubbles as he cleans my body and washes my hair. I look at daddy and see how cute he is. I never appreciated his looks until now. Daddy tells me to stand up as he washes my princess parts. I look down shyly "daddy...." I say as I feel my princess parts throbbing. Daddy looks at me and smirks "yes babygirl". "M...my princess parts.. It's.. throbbing" he looks at me and finished washing my body as he wraps me up in a towel and places me down on the bed naked.

SMUT

Daddy's pov:
I kiss up on princess legs and stomach as I look up at her seeing her blush turning pink. I start rubbing on her clit in a circular motion and looking up at her. As I hear her gentle moans feeling her get wet by the second. "Come on baby girl beg to daddy" I hear her moaning more as she opens her mouth "Daddy.. Go faster please".

I move my head down and lick her clit sucking on it as I slide a finger in her as I hear her moaning more "OH DADDY" I feel her legs shake uncontrollably fast as I see her clenching her hands into fist and pulls my finger out and puts it in her mouth.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Esmé pov:
I suck daddy's finger clean with my cum as he smirks at me. "Good girl" I swallow it as he puts a pamper on me and lotions my body up getting me dressed. He picks me up and puts me in my crib as he takes my cat stuffie from me and places it back in the cabinet as he reaches for a koala stuffie. He hands me the stuffie as he turns rocking mode on my crib on slow and kisses me on my forehead a good nights sleep.