Daddy's mistake

I wake up and try to climb out my crib I jump with all my might and fall on my bum n reaches my hand back and grab my stuffie sucking on my pacifier. I peak in daddies room still seeing him up and a light in his room. I peak from the corner and see a older women in his room kiss his cheek calling him "bubba" I gasp as I run back sobbing to my room trying to get back in my crib as I cry. "Daddy doesn't want me any..m..ore". I burst out crying sobbing into my stuffie as I cry myself back to sleep til morning.

Daddy pov:
Since [unknown] left. I go to get little. I walk upstairs into her room looking at her face seeing tear stains. I pick her up and she wakes up. "Good Morning baby" she looks at me and turns away. Maybe she's just tired. I hold her onto my hip and walk downstairs to the kitchen where I put her down in her high chair fixing her juice as the oatmeal is cooking. She doesn't make eye contact with me. I hand little girl her juice. She doesn't move a muscle. Usually she drinks her juice. I start to get worried. I get done making her oatmeal n puts a bit in her bowl and sets it down as I put the bib around her neck. I pick up the spoon trying to feed her "open wide princess" she looks at me almost frowning and a bit hurt. "You are hungry right baby?" She doesn't answer. "LITTLE GIRL ANSWER ME" she looks at me and speaks "okay... bubba" I gasp. You heard that baby GIRL. I look at her while she is red turning her head away from me.

Esmé pov:
I say in my mind. "I hate you daddy I hate you" daddy lifts my chin up and looks me in my eyes. "Baby girl that woman was my mom" I look at him and turns pink as I feel so ashamed for thinking such wrong of him. I start crying dropping my stuffie on the floor. "I'm sorry daddy" I say balling my eyes out.  Daddy picks me up out my high chair and hugs me tight. "Its okay Baby girl, I will NEVER leave you"