little girl adventures

Esmé pov:
I watch cartoons as I get up and see daddy sleeping on the couch and crawl past him. I look back one more time and crawl outside and gets up as I see the outsude world by myself. For the 1st time all alone. I suck on my paci as I start walking as a butterfly lands on my head and I start screaming as people stare at me. I flick it off me and giggle awkwardly trying to play my mistake off. "Swowwy". People turn back to they're usual tasks.

Daddy pov:

I finally wake up. Groaning from exhaustion. I look down on the floor and I don't see little girl. I start to panic as I call her name "LITTLE GIRL" I start to worry and quickly get up to search her and as my heart starts pounding in my chest. I ran up stairs to her room not seeing her. I sit down and start to panic. Running to my room throwing everything on the floor "fuck fuck fuck" . I start to look everywhere panicking as I look outside and see her standing there in the middle of the center.

Esmé pov:
I stand around looking at people and going up to people waving and asking "have you sween mi daddy?". People look at me and walk away confused i sit there frowning as I run fast as I can back to the house where I close the door sliently seeing daddy stand there looking at me and and furious. "LITTLE girl where have you been" I gulp and answer him. "I been in my room daddy..." he looks at me with no smile on his not even a smirk. He pulls my chin up and chokes me "don't you lie to me little girl. Where have you been?" I get scared as my legs wobble a little and look daddy in his eyes "outsiwde" he let's go of me and goes to a shelf and grabs a leash and puts it on me and chains it to the bottom of the couch where I sit and watch cartoons. "You stay here and think about what you done little girl. You had me worried to death about you soon to call the cops" I sit there looking at daddy with my face pink not saying a word.