Daddies office p2

SMUT WARNING

CONTINUED

I play with my stuffie as I see the time hit "3:30". I quickly run upstairs going to find the pink vibrator under my crib as I take it and walk with it down stairs carefully.

SMUT
I pull up my skirt and pull down my pamper as I bend over with my pussy facing the door and puts the vibrator on my clit as I start breathing heavy and moaning. I hear foot steps and feel a breeze fly open as daddy looks at me smiling. "Good girl" he gets behind me and takes the vibrator out my hand and puts it on high and taps my clit teasing me as I whine "daddy stop teasing me" as he rubs the vibrator on my clit left to right. I start getting wet and grips onto the carpet trying to hold it for confront. Daddy spanks me on my ass a couple times as he turns the vibrator on extra high and places it on my clit as he smiles watching me. I start to moan uncontrollably fast as my eyes roll back.

I start to feel my body shake as daddy put the vibrator on my clit more harder. I grip onto the carpet more tighter as I start breathing heavy and moaning louder and louder and starts getting wet more. "I'm gonna cum" daddy hears me "no your not. Do you have my permission" I moan louder as my mouth open as I start to drool "pleas-" I feel myself cumming as I whimper in pleasure as I cum on the vibrator and daddy hand and sighs of relief. Daddy looks at me and yanks me by my leash and makes me lick up my cum. "Little girl you did not have my permission to cum" I look at him as he bends me over and spanks me on my butt 5 times as I whimper and sniffle.

Thanks for 100 reads.