𝟔

"Punish me, is it? I would love to see you try

"Punish me, is it? I would love to see you try." I said, as my hands touch his chest, slowly going down just right before I touch his manhood.

His eyes turned into lust as I felt his gripped on my other hand tightened.

I smirked and walked away, clutching the jacket.

I hurried to my first class but soon realized I was running late – the classroom was already filled to capacity. With no other options, I reluctantly took the only available seat in the back row, right next to Ethan. Letting out a resigned sigh, I settled into my seat.

About halfway through the class, the guy sitting beside me turned and asked, "Are you new here?" He was good-looking, but not quite as attractive as Lucas, who seemed to be stuck in my thoughts.

I managed a nervous smile and replied, "Yeah, just arrived. I'm Amelia, by the way."

"I'm Elijah. So, you're the new gorgeous girl everyone's been talking about, huh?" he said with a sly grin, causing my cheeks to flush with embarrassment.

"I'm hosting a party tonight. You should come; you seem cool, and I think you'd have a great time."

"I'll consider it, but please give me your address, just in case I decide to join," I responded cautiously.

Truthfully, I was eager to avoid staying home, where thoughts of Lucas and the possibility of bumping into Ethan lingered.

While chatting with Elijah, I noticed Ethan repeatedly stealing glances in our direction. As class ended, Elijah grabbed his bag and casually mentioned, "Cool, hope to see you there, Amelia," before exiting the classroom.

As I started packing up my things, Ethan suddenly grasped my hand and said, "Amelia, we really need to talk. Please, meet me tonight on the rooftop of the house."

My emotions flared up, and I replied angrily, "There's nothing left to discuss, Ethan. I've moved on, and so have you." I pulled away from his grip and headed for the door.

Desperation filled Ethan's eyes as he pleaded, "No, I need to explain what I did, Amelia. Please, meet me tonight. I'll be waiting."

I grabbed my bag and bolted out of the classroom, running down the hallway. As I rushed forward, I accidentally collided with someone in my path.

"Don't you look where you're going? And what did I say about the jacket?" Lucas shouted, clearly irritated.

"You said you'd punish me, so fine. Let's see how you're going to do that," I shot back, turning around and inadvertently smacking my hair into his face.

Could he just stop aggravating the situation? Wasn't it obvious how furious I was with Ethan?

The remainder of the day rushed past in a whirlwind. School had ended, and now I sat in the car with Ethan and Lucas, heading home.

I had firmly decided to go to the party. It presented a golden opportunity to forge new connections and liberate myself from the persistent tension caused by those two troublesome individuals at home.

"Amelia, how did your first day go?" Daphnie inquired the moment I set foot inside the house.

"It must have been quite the sight, considering how many people were ogling her because of her outfit," Lucas sneered.

"Enough of your judgment! I didn't notice anyone staring, and my choice of clothing isn't your concern!" I shot back, standing up for myself.

"Now, Lucas, stop teasing Amelia. She can wear whatever she pleases,"Daphnie scolded him.

"Fine, I won't bother anymore," he muttered under his breath before storming off to his room.

As I reached my room, I swiftly prepared for the party. I carefully styled my hair into loose, wavy curls and slipped into a silk champagne pink dress. The sensation of lace against silk felt comforting, its touch gentle and soothing.

A message notification appeared on my phone, signaling a text from Elijah.

His message read: "Need a ride to the party? I'll be driving a few others as well."

I contemplated asking Lucas for a ride, but considering his recent behavior, I decided against it. I replied to Elijah, letting him know that I would meet him near the street.

Quietly, I descended the stairs, hoping to avoid any further confrontations.

"Amelia, that dress looks stunning on you! Where are you off to?" Daphnie called out.

The doors to both Lucas and Ethan's rooms swung open, revealing Lucas standing there, eyeing me.

Well, there goes my attempt at keeping things low-key.

Lucas came down the stairs, then grabbed my hand, and pulled me towards his room.

"Where are you headed?" he asked, pushing me onto the bed.

"To a party. Why does it matter to you?" I responded, attempting to push him away.

"He's bad news. If you go, you're never going to come back without at least being drunk or having sex," he warned, his voice filled with concern.

"Why do you care?" I retorted with a smirk, challenging his sudden interest.

"Regardless, I'm attending that party," I declared firmly, determined to find solace and escape the turmoil that had overtaken my life.

His fingers clamped around my neck, and his eyes blazed with fury, their crimson hue intensifying. His hold on my waist grew tighter, making it difficult to draw a breath.

The faint trace of his alluring cologne drew me in like a moth to a flame.

Whenever we stood this close, my self-control waned, rendering me unable to move away. He slid a hand across my stomach, his rugged fingers leaving a trail of sensation in their wake.

I went rigid, and his grip on my neck and waist eased slightly, his labored breath brushing against my face.

He went further down as my breathing got heavier, his hands reached for the silky material of my dress and into my lace underwear.

His hot, sexy voice closed to my ear as he said "You said to try punishing you, so I wouldn't hold back princess,"

𝑨𝑼𝑻𝑯𝑶𝑹'𝑺 𝑵𝑶𝑻𝑬:

just wanted to make this chapter a little spicy for all the smut people here <3

  vote + comment