Chpt. 1

"Wake up..."

"Don't you..."

"Re-..."

I jolted awake from the voices in my head, I coughed up water and felt extremely cold.

"Where am I?" I questioned as I looked around and only saw trees. "What am I doing here- What the?!" I grabbed my head as it is in pain.

The more I try to think hard, the more irritated my head gets. I looked at my blood covered hands and cleaned them in the snow.

"I need to find somewhere to go, or I'll pass out in the middle of the cold and die here." I said as I walked through the forest.

I found a small hut, it's looks abandoned because nobody seems to be in there and the lights are off.

"I'll just go in and get warm for a minute then come out and leave." I said while going inside.

The place was completely dark, it must have been abandoned. I sat on a bed and wrapped my hands in cloth to soak in the cold, my body was starting to warm as I noticed the clothes I'm wearing. I have on black sandals that covers my foot except for my toes, black pants that feels very comfortable and flexible, and a dark blue shirt that looks almost black. I got bandages that is wrapped around both my legs, even though my legs don't hurt. I used one of the bandages to cover up my bleeding forehead.

"Why am I wearing this, and out in the snow? Did the rest of my clothes get lost?" I sat here thinking for a moment as my head was starting to hurt. "I should get going before the owner gets here."

I left the hut and continued to a path the leads behind a small wooden fence. I followed it and found a big village, I could see a lot of people down there, and a big castle. I made my down the hill and into the village, I tried to talk to somebody but they kept avoiding me like I have some kind of contagious disease.

"What do you want?" I turned around to see an middle age man.

"I would like to know where I am." I answered back.

"All your questions can be answered, in that castle." He said as the people around started whispering.

"Really?" I asked as he nodded. "Thank you, kind sir."

I headed towards the castle as it was blocked by a gate, there seems to be two parts for the gate that could open it.

"Are you having trouble?" I turned around to a short old woman with a stick talker than her and skulls on it.

"Yeah, this gate is in the way." I responded. "But then it does look like I can climb it."

I tried to go jump on the gate but I actually jumped over it.

"Or I can just... do that." I said as I the continued onward.

I walked inside to meet two doors, one that is another gate and has a lever next to it and the other is just a plain wooden door. I approached the the gate and went to go pull the lever.

"Well look who we have here." Oh great, another person behind me.

"Can I help you? Whoever you are." I said as I turned around.

It was a man with white hair, a sledgehammer, coat, and glasses.

"You're not from around here, are you?" He asked as I thought for a moment.