What if 3.

Another what if that I've been thinking to put into a different book. What if Kataki had the rinnegan. Idea by this person.

If you have an what if idea, post it in the comments or message me

"The outsider looks about half dead, what can you possibly gain from them?" Alcina asked Heisenberg as he stood up.

Heisenberg: "How about you go find your food elsewhere?" She then stood up as well.

Alcina: "You imbecile fool!" She walked to him. "You're an ignorant buffoon of a child. No responsibility. No manners. And no respect. You're just a sloppy little man, that is out of control."

Heisenberg: "And you're just an old bitch that needs to shut the fuck up!" He said as she extended her claws and he grabbed his hammer.

Miranda: "Enough! Act civilized at least. We are not a pack of wild animals." She said making both of them sit back down. "Good, now I have made my decision."

Before she could speak, the outsider was lifted into the air.

"NO NO!" She screamed as they saw her being pulled to a man standing next to the hole in the ceiling, wearing a black cloak with red clouds on it.

The man grabbed her by the neck and lifted her into the air.

"Vyper... where is Madara?" He softly asked her.

Vyper: "I-I don't know." He said as he began to choke her. "W-We were s-separated."

"You're no use then." He then dropped her to the floor on her back.

When she opened her eyes she met her fate. He stabbed her heart with a black metal rod.

Heisenberg: "Welp there you go, food." He said to Alcina.

Miranda: "Identify yourself, outsider." She said to him as he ignored him.

He turned around to leave, but the lycans blocked his path.

Miranda: "Maybe they will go easy on you if you cooperate." She offered as he turned his head to her.

"I'll take my chances." They then charged at him.

When they got close they all flew back. The others were clueless, they didn't even see him move an inch. Heisenberg then threw his hammer at him as quickly ducked and ran towards him. He kicked him in the stomach and grabbed him by his arm and slammed him to the ground.

"The hell!" He was about to stab Heisenberg in the head but he was interrupted by Alcina as he dodged her claws.

Alcina: "As much I would like to see that fool suffer, I want it to be by me." They stared at each other until she finally spoke. "My my, such strange purple eyes you have."

"