Chpt 17.

Kataki was with Cassandra, Bela, and Daniela, he watched them play with Shisui, giving him a small smile to them. He felt his mouth being covered as he was pulled back without a sound.

Alcina: "We need to talk, it is very important." She whispered into his ear.

Before he could say anything, she pulled him all the way to her chambers and locked the door.

Kataki: "What do you want talk about, that will make you lock the door?" He asked as she pushed him onto the couch.

Alcina: "We love each other, and that is forever, correct?" She asked while holding his hand.

Kataki: "Yes of course it is."

Alcina: "But I know that your life isn't, just like mine is. And I don't think Shisui's is either."

Kataki: "What are you trying to say?"

Alcina: "Please just think about it, I want you to have everlasting life just like I do." She said as his eyes went wide a little.

Kataki: "I... I cant."

Alcina: "Don't you love me?"

"I do."

Alcina: "Than why can't you accept immortality? When you die you would leave our family, and you're going to accept that?"

Kataki: "If my time is up then I will have to, but I will live as long as I can to make sure that you, Shisui, and your daughters are safe."

Alcina: "Then why can't you do that when you're immortal?"

Kataki: "What about Shisui? You would let him live through suffering forever?" He said as she then scoffed and pulled her hand away.

Alcina: "This conversation is over, I'm taking Shisui." She went to leave but Kataki quickly blocked the door. "Move out of the way or else!"

Kataki: "Where are you going to take him?"

Alcina: "To Miranda so he can just like me."

Kataki: "You would get his freedom taken away, just like it was taken from you?" She then grabbed him by his neck and lifted him into the air.

Alcina: "You know nothing!" She slammed him to the floor.

Kataki: "That day when Miranda wanted to see me... she wanted our son for herself."

Alcina: "Lies!" She said as she slammed him again.

Kataki: "She wanted our son like she wanted you, for her own personal gain. And you would give her the same opportunity and chance on our son."

Alcina: "I am done with you, I loved you better when you forgotten you memories!" She then tossed him outside the window.

Alcina felt mixture of emotions, hatred, regret, and sadness. She headed downstairs to get Shisui, but to her inevitable surprise, Kataki blocked her path.

Alcina: "I knew you would get in the way, why don't you do me a favor and stay out of it." She walked passed him as he grabbed her arm. "Get your filthy man hands off of me!" She smacked him into the wall and walked off.

She hurriedly picked up Shisui, making her daughters feel worried.

Cassandra: "Mother what's wrong?"

Alcina: "Just make sure that Kataki is captured and locked away." She ordered as she quickly walked off. "Don't worry my little one, mommy will sure that daddy doesn't get in our way."

The daughters found Kataki as they had their weapons in hand.

Daniela: "We don't know what happened between you and mother, bit she wanted us to caputer you and lock you away."