Chpt 23.

Alcina PoV

I laid in my warm tub, feeling at ease.

(Relaxation... at last. My children are behaving nicely, my Kataki's eyes have healed and he immediately tends to my needs. This couldn't possibly go wrong.) I then heard a loud crashing noises as I sighed and sunk into the water. (And there it goes... my moment of peace. Maybe if I'm lucky, I can ignore it and it will go away.) Kataki slowly walked in and shut the door behind him. He looks nervous with the smile on his face, he may be trying to hide something. "What was all that noise?"

Kataki: "Umm nothing really." He said as I sat up and motioned him to come to me.

He walked to me as I placed my hand on his face. "You know how much I hate it when you lie to me. Don't make this rough on yourself."

Kataki: "Well nothing really happened... that you should be worried about." I glared at him as he smiled at me.

"Hmm, fine if you say so." I then climbed out of the tub and wrapped a towel around me. "Then I guess you won't mind if I go and check for myself." He instantly grabbed my waist. "Is there something wrong?"

Kataki: "Yeah you should dry yourself off first. You don't want your floors to be wet."

(This fool is terrible at trying to hide things, but it surely is entertaining.) I thought as I rolled my eyes. "I guess you're right. Don't want to slip and fall, who knows how your weak little fragile body can withstand the damage."

Kataki: "Yes you are... correct."

"I know I am, when am I never not?"

Kataki: "Actually a couple times- but I'll be back." 

He quickly lift the room as I waited a moment and followed after him.

Third Person PoV

Alcina was distraught as she saw her chambers was a mess. The window was shattered, her dress was on the floor, and her dresser was on the floor.

"What have you done!?" She said as she startled him a bit.

Kataki: "Well uhh... heres what happened-." She grabbed him by mouth and lifted him up.

Alcina: "I don't care, just. Fix. It!" She let him go and stormed back into the room.

Kataki: "That could have been a lot worse."

*Time Skip*

Alcina was fully dressed in her room with Shisui in her arms.

Alcina: "Mommy has all the time she wants and she is going to spend it with you." She said while lifting him into the air.

She heard knocking on her door as she allowed them in.

Alcina: "Oh it's you, what is it? I'm spending my time with my son."

Laura: "Oh sorry madam, I just wanted to ask you something but never mind."

Alcina: "Might as well ask me now since you're already here."

Laura: "Oh, well... last time I asked Kataki, how did it feel when you told him you were having a baby. But how did you feel when you first found out?"

Alcina: "Curious one aren't you? But I'll tell you anyway. When I first found out I was having a child, I was a bit upset to be honest. I thought that I would be stuck with a nuisance for a while and I wanted to destroy it as soon as I give birth. But... I thought for a moment. I thought maybe this child could be the start of something and it could mean something in my life."

She looked deep into Shisui's eyes and smiled.

"And it turns out I was right, this child does mean something to me and it made me and Kataki's relationship deeper." She said while nuzzling her nose onto his.