Chpt 9.

Alcina PoV

As I lay down on my bed I could see my stomach has gotten much bigger and Kataki has became more of a nuisance. Every time I try to have a drink of wine or smoke, he would come out of no where and knock it away from me and disappear.

*Flashback*

I was in the chambers, resting my back for a moment. I grabbed a cigarette to smoke, but just as I was about to, Kataki kicked it out if my hand and disappeared before I could get to him.

"When I catch you!"

*End of Flashback*

Right now I have a plan to get him, I noticed him him get a little slower from the past days. Maybe this time I can catch him. I slowly reached for a cigarette and light it, I then slowly brought it to my face. Kataki came in kicked it as I grabbed him by the back of his shirt.

Kataki: "Will you stop doing that?"

"Doing what? I'm just trying to have a quick smoke, but you keep ruining it. Why do you keep doing that when I try to drink wine as well?" I asked him as I then dropped him.

Kataki: "Stop trying to smoke and drink wine, it can be harmful to the baby." He said as he sat up.

"Nonsense, it won't harm me then it won't harm the  child." I said as he got up wobbly a bit. "And what's the matter with you, you look tired."

Kataki: "That's because I am, I've been getting less sleep over the past... days or weeks, just please stop doing that, I don't want to use too much force."

"HAHAHA, you cannot force me to do anything, it is the other way around." I said as he rubbed his eyes.

Kataki: "Then forgive me for what I must do."

"Try at your own risk then."

Third Person PoV

Kataki activated his mangekyo sharingan and focused his right eye onto her making her fall back as he caught her before she could fall and put her onto a couch.

Alcina: "What are you doing?" She asked as she started waking up.

Kataki: "Do you give up?"

Alcina: "Give up what? You're acting strange, you've been doing that a lot recently. What's the matter with you?" She asked as he sat on the floor.

Kataki: "I'm tired from keep stopping you from drinking and smoking."

Alcina: "Now I for sure know that your a fool, I'm not gonna do things that could put our child at risk." She said as he was a little confused. "It's been three months since I told you I'm having a baby and your starting to lose your sanity, maybe you should start getting some more sleep rather than stalking me most of the  time, I'll be fine without you watching me all the time."

Kataki: "I... guess so..." He fell back on the floor and began to doze to sleep.

Alcina: "I'm not gonna put you up here if you sleep on the floor."

"That's fine." He said as she leaned back.

Alcina: "I'm starting to feel a bit tired myself, can you come up here and cuddle me to sleep?" She asked as he slowly forced himself up and climbed onto the bed with her. (What a idiot, but I do love this foolish manthing.) She thought as laid down with Kataki next to her.

Kataki: "What will you name the child?" He asked as she thought for a moment.

Alcina: "I don't know the name for her, I'll think of that later or when she finally arrives."