Chpt 5.

"I believe you have something of mines and I want it back."

"Do you really think you can just barge in and demand things?"

"There's only a matter of time before he gets more stronger, I will take him off your hands."

"Fine... if you can manage to get whatever you need then it is yours, but if you fail... who knows what will happen."

Kataki jolted awake as his body felt stiff, he was exhausted and too weak to move. He was able to lift his head up and look around.

Kataki: (Where am I now?) He plopped back down on the bed.

He heard buzzing as flies went through the door, Cassandra appeared as she walked up to Kataki.

Cassandra: "Your finally awake, great. I want to thank you for saving me."

Kataki: "Sure, no problem." He said as his voice sound weak.

Cassandra: "You sound and look awfully sick, but I won't bother you much longer. I just want to know how did you breathe fire?" She asked.

Kataki: "It might sound crazy but... the crow showed me." He answered as she laughed.

Cassandra: "I didn't know you was such a jokester, but tell how did you do it?" She asked as he didn't respond. "Fine, I guess the crow showed you, but how do you do it?"

Kataki: "I don't know, I just did it." He said as she sighed.

Cassandra: "Ugh, whatever you say." She said while leaving.

Kataki stayed on the bed while staring at the ceiling, he heard someone walk in as he didn't move.

"Lady Dimitrsecu has ordered me to bring you soup, she wishes that you will enjoy and help your health." He leaned up and saw a woman with brown hair and blue eyes.

Kataki: "Who are you?" He asked her as she sat the soup down on the small table next to him.

"I am Isabelle, one of the maidens of this castle." She answered while bowing her head.

Kataki: "Cool... I'm not eating that."

Isabelle: "Lady Dimitrsecu says that if you do not eat it she will take measures into her own hands, so I must recommend-."

Kataki: "I'm still not going to eat."

Isabelle: "Forgive me but I'm just following orders." She then left the room as he laid back down.

"Sure." He said as he closed his eyes.

"Oh Kataki, I was hoping you wouldn't comply." He looked up and to see Alcina locking the door.

Alcina: "You poor sick manthing." She grabbed the bowl and blew it. "I only want to help, and they way I see it is that you are completely... vulnerable."

Kataki: "Where are you going with this?" He asked as she slightly laughed.

Alcina: "I just want to show a little appreciation for saving my daughter." She drank some of the soup and put the bowl down.

Kataki: "I don't think tha-." She forced her way into his mouth and spit the soup inside.

Alcina: "See was that so hard, now how did it taste?" She asked as she wiped her face.

Kataki: "It taste... pretty good." He said as he sat up.

Alcina: "Wonderful... How does your body feel?" She asked while rubbing his leg.

Kataki: "I-It feels kind of sore... but I'll be fine." He said awkwardly while blushing a little.

Alcina: "Oh no no no, we can't have that now can we. Lucky for you I know a solution to how can I say this... ease your pain." She rubbed higher up his leg making him blush even more.