Chpt. 12

"You are a dirty rotten cheater!" Alcina shouted in Kataki's face.

Kataki: "What are you talking about, I beat all four of you fairly." He stated.

Alcina: "Lies! It's those eyes of yours, I don't know what they do for you but they are doing something."

Kataki: "Well duh I need them to see what I'm doing." He said as she started chocking him. "Really about to kill me... over chess?" He asked as she let him go.

Alcina: "All I know is that you're a cheater and I'll never play with you again." She pouted.

Kataki: "You really are a sore loser, what do you want me to do play blindfolded?" He suggested.

Alcina: "Yes, because I know you are cheating somehow. And when I find out you will be punished!"

Kataki: "Yeah yeah, I don't need to cheat against you in a game that involves your brain." He said putting a cloth around his eyes. (This is too easy, I beat them all in under a minute and a half.)

Bela: "What if he does win, mother?" She asked.

Alcina: "This blind fool doesn't even doesn't stand a chance now."

Kataki: "You lost seven times in a row, two of them I even tried to let you win."

Alcina: "Trying to make a fool out of me? We will see who's the fool after this." She said as she just lost without realizing.

Daniela: "M-mother I think you..." She said while observing the game.

Kataki: "That was fast." He said as he took off the cloth. "What was that, ten seconds?"

Alcina: "What are you rambling about? It isn't over so put it back on!"

Kataki: "The game is over, I have checkmate." He pointed out as she saw what he was pointing at.

Alcina: "You're a cheater."

Kataki: "How if I can't see? You're just bad at chess." She then threw the table away.

Alcina: "You think you are so smart huh?"

Kataki: "Smarter than you, but I don't brag about it."

Alcina: "Well then let's play another game."

Kataki: "If it's similar to chess than I suggest you try something else." She said as she put his blindfold back on.

Alcina: "Nope, I'll call this game cat and mouse. You are the filthy little rat, you run away while I, the cat, try to catch you."

Kataki: "But I won't know where I'm going."

Alcina: "Oh aren't you the smart one, you can figure it out since you're so smart." She said while spinning him around. "But if you take of your blindfold, then my daughters will be joining."

Kataki: "If they join who will watch over Shisui?"

Bela: "I don't mind, I'm already enjoying my time with him."

Alcina: "When I win then I get to claim one of your precious eyes."

Kataki: "Aren't you taking this a bit too far?" She then laughed.

Alcina: "But if I don't slice you, then you just win, I'll admit my loss."

Kataki: "Sounds fair, I get nothing if win but you get one my eyes if you win." He sarcastically said.

Alcina: "That's the spirit, but I will win and turn your eye into a nice souvenir, maybe a necklace."

"You're crazy." He said making her laugh.