Anything for my baby (Satoru jjk)

Satoru x Reader

Owner: bitterlavenderwritings

Words: 1,034

Warning includes: Uniform kink, light bondage, teasing, use of the honorific 'sensei', blindfolds, oral (receiving), dry humping, consensual photography taking of nsfw pictures

Story starts now ⬇⬇⬇

"You're such a -hmph- pervert." you tried to sound as indignant, but you couldn't help but gasp as you felt his tongue prod at your most sensitive spot. you could almost see his mischievous grin, if only your eyes weren't covered with his blindfold.

With your hands tied behind your back, face shoved in the sheets, and your ass in the air, there wasn't much room for you to move as he teased you over and over with his face in your crotch.

His hands held firm on your hips, pulling back to his face with nothing but the sheer layer of your panties keeping your throbbing clit from making contact with his tongue.

Another lick, another tap with his finger. he patted your mound, gently stroking your slit like it was a house cat. you whined and arched your back further, hoping he'd take the hint and help you release the ache. but he merely hummed, a sing-song tuned as he continued to play with you.

"Please-" you gasped, feeling him lick a strip from your hole to your clit. if only he'd remove your goddamn under wear maybe you could get off with his brilliant tongue.

"Hm? what do you want sweetheart?" he knew damn well what you wanted, but he wanted to hear you beg, just a bit to get him going.

Seeing you, his usually composed girlfriend, begging and whiny while tied up in your old highschool uniform had him rock hard within a second. your white thigh highs gripped the flesh of your legs deliciously, loving the way they contrasted the color of your skin, your short skirt that could barely cover your ass and pussy, and your tight white collared blouse now with the top four buttons opened to expose your tits.

He wanted to slip in your tight pussy and fuck you for all you're worth but he wanted this to last. so he did what he needed to do to remember this moment.

Sounds of clicking snapped you out of your trance, realizing what he's doing as you hear another click!

"Toru, are fucking kidding me right now."

"But baabe," even with the blindfold, you just know that he's pouting right now. "I'll be gone for the next two weeks. i need something to get me off with you gone."

Another click, but this time he held your skirt higher and pressed his clothed cock against your ass. with a blissful sigh, you relished the delicious friction with your throbbing clit against the seam of his pants.

He palmed the small of your back, pushing down gently to arch your ass into his cock even more. he gave an experimental thrust, humping your pussy until he can actually feel your slick drip from your underwear.

"Toru- please."

"What's do you want me to do baby? want me to play with your pussy?" at his words his long fingers tugged at the waistband of your panties, pulling it upwards to tug the fabric further into your clit.

You moaned at the burning friction, practically humping the air as you pleaded for more. with a few more tugs, he finally slipped his fingers in, stroking your folds and playing with your clit that has you begging his cock, to make you cum and give you your release.

"What's the magic word?"

"Please sensei."

You felt him freeze behind you. unsure of what's going to happen next, your turn your head blindly to ask what's wrong until you hear him unbuckle his belt and take off his pants.

"Baby, baby, baby. now you've really done it."

Anticipation swelled in your chest, you swear you could hear your heart beating out of your chest as you felt his cock right up against your folds. his cock slapped against your clit, causing you to jolt as he spread your slick to his shaft.

"My student has been doing bad lately. clearly you need sensei's help, right?" his tip slipped in, but he moved at a slow pace. "tell me how i can help my baby."

"Need your cock, please fuck me sensei."

He chuckled, placing his hands on your waist. "who am i to deny my student?"

He wordlessly thrusted into your hole, filling your pussy to the brim in an instant. you felt so full, so good as his cock reached parts of your cunt you couldn't with your fingers. the burn of the new stretch had your eyes prick with tears behind the blindfold, but a few more deep thrust has you crying out in pleasure in no time.

"Fuck- you're so tight everytime. wanna keep fucking you if i could."

"Sensei, faster please."

"Anything for my baby."

He rushed his pace, and pulling you to his chest as he fucked you faster. his lips sucked hickies into your neck while his hands fondled with your nipples.

You're so close, so close-

"I'm- ah! so close sensei." you're full on sobbing now, reaching your peak as his cock went in and out while perfectly landing on that spongy spot inside of you that had you seeing stars.

"Give it. to me." with two more thrusts and a finger in your clit, you cried out, walls clenching and gushing more slick into his cock. he bit a sensitive spot on your neck as he thrusted a few more times before finding his release as well.

He still held you in your arms as you both panted from your high, pulling you with him as he relaxed into a sitting position.

With a kiss to your cheek, he took off the blindfold and untied your wrists. with more kisses and gentle petting, he carried you off the bed and prepared a bath for you both to soak in.

Minutes later, you dozed off in his chest with warm water that reached your chest.

"Thank you." you mumbled before closing your eyes. his smile was enough reassurance that he'll still take care of you even after you slept.