Just for the night (Toji jjk)

!A/N! You guys really like the Toji one so have another :D

Toji x Reader

Owner: jhnyluvr24

Words: 2,686

Warning includes: "teaching" corruption, age gap (y/n is 21, toji is 36), virginity loss, size kink, fingering, rough sex, manhandling, unprotected sex

Summary: In hopes of having a good time, toji takes home the perfect whore to fuck her brains out. but how will he react when he finds out she's a virgin?

Story starts now ⬇⬇⬇

it was friday night and the club was even more packed than usual. bright lights flickered off the walls, the bass blared through the speakers and people all around were dancing.

toji leaned against the bar nursing a can of beer. he tuned out the background noise, focused more on eyeing every woman that sauntered past him. on nights like this, he went to the club to wind down after a long day of work. and what better way to release pent-up stress than to take a not so innocent girl back to his house and fuck her senseless?

but tonight, none of the girls in the club caught his eye. they all looked too preppy or their lovers were close by. who the fuck brings their boyfriends to the club anyway?

he was just about to take his leave until he saw you and your friend group walk into the section. it was like you knew he was watching with the way your hips swayed. you were wearing the shortest, tightest, black dress. the fabric leaving little to the imagination as it deliciously hugged your curves, your tits bouncing with every step. you walked past toji, unbeknownst of his lingering stare. he caught a whiff of your perfume and right then and there, he was hooked.

he watched as you let loose with your circle of friends, taking shots and grinding on each other on the dance floor. it wasn't until you made your way towards the bar that he knew he had to make a move. you stood next to him ordering some fruity drink.

"'s on me, beautiful" he slid his card towards the bartender, taking in your beauty up close.

your lipgloss sparkled, dazzling lights reflected onto your lips as you smiled up at him. he could only imagine the remaining gloss from your lips staining his dick while you sucked him dry.

wasting no time, he leaned into your ear, "you look so fuckin' sexy in that dress. wanna get outta here?"

after a brief exchange of names, you both left the club, his arm wrapped around your shoulders.

within moments of stepping into the threshold of his apartment, toji had hoisted you into his arms. you wrapped your legs around his waist and your arms around his neck as he carried you into the dimly lit room.

he eyed the couch and gave you a devilish smirk. he was fully prepared to rip that flimsy fabric off and pin you against the nearby surface, fucking you until you couldn’t walk the next morning. you shuddered underneath his glare, the air thick of sexual tension.

the couch cushion creaked as toji sat down. he gripped the meat of your ass, forcing you to grind down onto the protruding bulge that poked through his pants. “you feel that princess? that’s how hard you made me with that fuckin’ dress” he whisperer into your ear before sucking love marks into your neck, littering red and purple kisses into the area.

you twitched on top of his lap in nervousness. you didn’t think the nights events would lead to this. you loved your friends dearly, but you were a homebody at heart. you had no desire of going out tonight, hoping to spend the evening in bed and binge watching your favorite show. eventually you gave into their pleads on going to the club. and of course you had to dress the part, borrowing your best friend’s little black dress that was one size too small. what you didn’t expect was to be in a grown man’s lap with said grown man tonguing at your neck. it was only a matter of time before he found out that—