Pretty (Levi Aot)

Levi x Reader

Owner: oi-levi

Words: 3,592

Warning includes: Allusions to Virgin!Levi, Sub!Levi, Oral (m receiving), Handjob, Possibly a sprinkle of degradation, Praise Kink, Swearing

Summary: You give Levi his first blowie, and the man loses his fucking mind.

Story starts now ⬇⬇⬇

“I wanna make you feel good,” you say. A light dusting of pink crawls across Levi’s cheeks as he registers your words—as if you’re pleading with him, begging him.

“You...” His words get caught in the center of his throat, and his back meets the headboard as you crawl along the mattress, hands caged around his legs. Something inside of him flutters at the image of you on all fours, blinking up at him through long, dark lashes and glistening, hungry eyes. You inch closer and closer, testing the waters, until your lips ghost his.

“I said,” you voice lowly, the vibrations of your sound teasing his mouth. His heart pounds incessantly. His face is hot, “I want to make you feel good, Levi.”

“... You want to make me feel good,” he repeats, almost incredulously. Your eyes flicker down towards his throat where you watch his Adam’s apple bob nervously.

You meet his eyes again then nod once. “Yes.” With that, you seal the gap between you, pressing your lips to his. He inhales sharply through his nose, wide, panicked eyes shrinking underneath the tender hearted nature of your touch. As his eyelids slip shut, he stretches his jaw, waiting for you to slither your tongue between the opening and explore his mouth.

Your fingertips trail up his clothed stomach, eliciting a quiet gasp from his throat, until your hand finds a comfortable hold on his throat. You grab him there gently before pulling away, leaving a string of saliva in the wake of your wet kiss.

“You’re a good kisser,” you hum. A chill races down his spine as you trace his jawline with lustful kisses, eventually landing on his pulse point. You pause, suckling on the area, only stopping after you coax a soft moan past his lips. Levi’s shaky hand wraps around your bare waist where your shirt had caved forward from your position.

“T-thank you,” he says quietly—innocently. There’s a certain rush you feel knowing that you are the very first person to explore him like this. His body is an uncharted territory you get to mark and identify at your own leisure; you get to unravel him, all on your own time. He’s yours.

You continue to kiss down his neck, nibbling maroon and lilac bruises along his fair skin until his hips are twitching. Levi’s eyes flutter shut. For now, the only sounds that leave his lips are flustered gasps, but you are determined to making this man fucking whimper in your mouth if even it’s the last thing you do.

You perch down on his thighs and bite down on the inside of your cheek as you take off your shirt, your body nearly on display from him. His silver eyes are wide and attentive, mouth watering with anticipation. Although he’s seen you without a shirt on before, the sight never seizes to take his breath away or leave him throbbing from below.

He moves to dip his head forward, but quickly you extend an arm, anchoring him in place by grabbing his throat. His eyes practically glaze over as you carefully guide him back against the headboard.

“This is about you,” you smile gently.

“You don’t have to if you—“

“Levi.” Your hand squeezes a little tighter and you reach for the hem of his shirt, coiling the fabric between your fingertips. He gasps. “Let’s just call this a little reward for all the hard work you’ve put in as Captain, hm? Now be good and let me suck your dick.”