Squidward Nose (Xiao Genshin)

!A/N! MADE IT TO 200 FOLLOWER'S UgJKHH (it might go down) BUT HEY IN THE FIRST TIME IN FOREVER ლ(◉❥◉ ლ)
♡200 special ♡

Sub Xiao x Mean Dom reader >:))

Owner: fatuifucker

Words: 1,706

Warning includes: (everything is consensual and reader asks xiao to reestablish consent once) reader's cock can be read as a strap, penetration (reader giving), dacryphilia, edging, degradation (reader calls xiao's pp small) xiao has a tiny pp, nipple play, xiao has sensitive nips, use of pet names "baby boy", "baby" and "darling" for xiao

Summary: ♪His dick's smaller than my toes, i'd rather ride squidward nose♪. You make fun of xiao's tiny penis while fucking him until he cries

Story starts now ⬇⬇⬇

“You're so small, Xiao," you laugh sadistically. "Everything about you is so cute and tiny."

His throat emits a gurgling sound as he squirms beneath you. Giggling, you continue plunging into him, hitting all the right spots that make every thought in his head turn into mush. Every word he wants to voice dying on his tongue, a string of broken cries and moans serving as its replacement.

It is an honour to witness the Vigilant Yaksha in this primal form. His serious face contorts into something lascivious and lecherous; drool slipping past his chin, red eyeliner a mess and his cheeks have long been stained with streaks of tears. His pure and pristine body has been dyed by red love bites and milky white cum. But it isn't enough. You want to ruin him more. You want to kiss his lips until they bruise, you want to bite his ears until they go red. You haven't had enough of him yet.

"M' close– mm!"

Your body moves in accordance with your desires, silencing him with a kiss. So unlike him to be so helpless and horny, panting and moaning into your mouth. Goodness, he would be so much more noisy if you didn't shut him up. His nails dig into your back as he gasps; oh he's really close. Your lips curl, and you can sense the panic in him when he realises what you are about to do. Swiftly, you pull out of his hole, leaving him empty and clenching on air.

The sound he makes is pathetic. Like a kicked puppy or a hungry kitten. He sniffles— oh? Gods, he's actually sniffling, ha. He's trying to restrain himself, trying not to let the tears slip out of the corners of his eyes because he knows you'll make fun of him for it.

"Aww my poor baby," you coo. "Is my baby crying because he can't cum? Do you need to use your safeword, darling?"

Despite your condescending tone, you give him room to recollect himself to comprehend the meaning of your words. Your palm presses up against his chest, right above his heart: the agreed non-verbal indicator to re-establish consent in the continual of sexual activities or to slow down in the act. You let Xiao catch his breath, not doing anything else until he answers.

"No, I want more," he gulps. "More…please?"

"You want me to put it in again?" you sigh, pretending to sound bored. "But I'm getting tired. Why don't you jack yourself off instead?"

"N-no!" you almost laugh at how shrill and desperate his voice has become. “No…I can’t…”

"You can't do that? Then I guess I'll leave you horny and alone for the night,"

Xiao whimpers, wrapping his hand around his sullied penis before pumping it up and down.

"Be a good boy and play with your nipples too," you hum, taking his free hand and hovering it close to one of his hardened buds. "Imagine I'm the one doing it. Call out for me."