3

"So what's going on today guys?" SJ asks.

"We don't really have anything planned for the next couple of days." Kellin says.

"Oh? why not?" I ask him.

"We're on tour." gabe answers for him. "we've got the next three days off. we have to leave Monday night."

"Really?" Jewelzy whines.

Kellin clears his throat, uncomfortably. "Hey um, Julia? can we talk somewhere? privately please?"

"Sure," she nods. so the two of them leave, to god knows where.

"So...." I say uncomfortably. " what do you guys want to do for the next three days?"

"I don't know." gabe shrugs.

"Can we hang out with you guys?" jack pipes up.

I look to shane. she nods. I turn back to jack. "yeah I mean, if you guys want."

Just then, I hear a door slam and kellin walks into the kitchen. "we've gotta go, guys."

"What?! why?" jack asks, shocked.

"Because! I said so.' he answers, sternly.

"Ugh!" all the boys groan.

"I agree with him." Justin says, speaking for the first time since he woke up. "we should go."

I look at him like 'why?'

"We've gotta work on our music and stuff." He tells me.

"Exactly!" kellin agrees.

I just shrug. "whatever." I turn to jack and gabe. "it was really nice hanging out with you guys. I hope to meet again someday."

"I don't." I hear kellin mutter.

I whip my head around and glare at him. he shrugs like 'what?' I just scoff and shake my head.

"But- but I don't want to go." jack pouts.

"Yeah, you guys got three days off. can't you work on your music here?" Shane says.

" Yeah, why not here?" I ask.

I watch as kellin and Justin roll their eyes.

"Why? why're you rolling your eyes?" I ask them.

"It doesn't matter." Justin sighs.

"Yes, it does matter. what, do you not like us or something?"

"Oh snap!" jack inhales.

I look at him. "what?"

"They like you that's why they want to leave." gabe explains.

I look between them and then laugh. "yeah, right. you're hilarious, guys. I mean, maybe they like Julia but- hahaha."

"Shut up gabe!" Justin snaps.

as they start to communicate with looks, I realize that Julia's still upstairs.

"Hey guys? ill be back." I tell them.

I walk upstairs to the only closed door. "julia?" I peer in.

"*sniffle* what is it" she asks, sniffling.

"Hey, you ok?" I walk over and sit on the edge of my bed.

She shakes her head. "no! He said he couldn't have anything to do with me."

"What? why?" I question.

"He said he has a wife and daughter, which I already knew. but its not like we did anything. I mean, other than falling asleep next to each other." She says.

"Yeah,I can see the problem." I breathe out.

"Yes, I know what the problem is, but that doesn't mean he has to be a complete a-" I cut her off.

"Hey, would you mind if they stayed and Hung out with us for the next three days?" I ask her.

She glares at me.

"What?" I shrug.

"He's being a jerk to me and you want him to stay here. what the hell is that?"

"I'm sorry, but you can't make them leave all because the two of you have an issue." I tell her.

"Ugh! fine! but they have to sleep on their bus." she groans.

"Yay! jack'll be happy." I cheer.

I run downstairs and tell the Gus that its ok for them to stay.

"Yay!" jack cheers, giving me a tight squeeze.

"Great." Justin and kellin mumble, sarcastically.

This should be fun.