10

-Hailz pov-

I sat on the kitchen counter, playing on my phone as Julia poured multiple contents, liquid and solid, in a large bowl and mix it all together.

"Aha!" She exclaimed victoriously.

"What did you dooooo?" I looked up from my phone to see a bowl sitting next to me. It was a liquid, crimson red.

"Is this blood? Well... I didn't see you cut anybody, so is this fake blood?" I giggled.

"Yes, Hailztorm. At least I fooled you, so it should work on the boys too." She took the bowl and headed upstairs with me hot on her heels.

"So..." I say between steps." What is the plan exactly?" We reached the top and head toward her room,

" just go along with it." She winked." Damsel in distress or victim?" Smirking she headed into the bathroom to patiently wait for my choice.

"Damsel in distress? I feel I'd play that better, and you'd be better at faking an injury than me." I laughed. Jewelz smiled, shrugged, and turned to the mirror to start doing her hair.

She started by teasing it al little, making it look like she had fallen, then continued by adding the 'blood' in her hair, on her shirt, and finally in a pool on the floor. She threw the bucket down under the sink then looked at me.

"Don't scream yet," then she punched the mirror and shattered it.

She slowly placed herself on the floor in the pool of blood and looked at me. " now scream."

I opened my mouth and let a piercing scream escape.

"Damn. Nicely done." She winked before I dropped to the ground and started to fake sob next to her.

She let out a giggle before kellin and Justin rush in. Kellin dropped to his knees and grabbed Julia's hand I wasn't already holding.

"Well we need to get her to a hospital!" Kellin started to panic and pick her up, bridal style, and started waking down the hallway. Once he got out of earshot, I let my giggles quickly escape.

"What the hell?! Your best friend could die from blood loss and you're cracking up over here!" Justin looked at me, horrified.

"Shh. Just come." I grab his wrist and dragged him down the hallway.

"-ALMOST CRIED AND TOOK YOU TO THE HOSPITAL! I THOUGHT YOU WERE GONNA DIE!!!" We heard the end of kellins lecture as we neared them, getting there just in time to see Julia hop out of his arms, smirk and all. Suddenly kellins glare was no longer pointed at Julia, but me instead.

"You knew?!"

I just giggled, high fived Julia and began to climb the stairs, to my room, with Justin following me.

"I can't believe you guys pranced us that good." He chuckled and shook his head as we sit on my bed.

"Heehees, yep! Kellin was so scared." We laughed.

"Nerrrd."

"Hey! It was Julia's idea. She's evil I swear it." I giggled." Yet a good actress. Sometimes she scares even me."

"Was that you screaming?" Justin cocked his head to the side.

"Maybeeee." I say. Then I get an idea." Hey, Justin?"

"Yeah?" He looks at me.

Nervous as to how he might react to my invitation, I ask him anyways;" you wouldn't want to watch a movie with me, would ya?"

He smiles widely." I would absolutely love to."

He grabbed a blanket and got himself comfy at the top of my bed. I go pick a movie, put it in, and then get comfy myself next to Justin... Without getting uncomfortably close, of course.

He looks at me and says," ya know, this is your bed. You lay on it any way that you want. I mean, even if it means having snuggle up to me a little."

Feeling my face heat up, I hide the smile that threatens to spread across my face, and lay on Justin's chest as he puts his arm around my shoulders and pulls me even closer than I expected.

I swear he wanted nothing to do with me earlier.

Eventually, we got half way into The Perks of Being a Wallflower.

" I'm gonna miss you when I'm gone." Justin randomly frowns into my hair.

I look up at him in shock." What? Seriously?"

He nods." I wouldn't say it if I didn't mean it."

Then, as I look into his eyes, I realize he's telling the truth. So I decide to tell him the truth as well.

"To be honest? Im actually gonna miss you too." I say, not looking at him.

" you say that like its a surprise to you." His eye brows furrow.

I lightly chuckle and shake my head." I didn't mean it that way. It's just... Well, I didn't think you even liked me."

"Well how about this?" He smiles shyly.

"How about wh-" I get cut off.

How? By him crashing his lips onto mine. Not hard or rough, just... Quickly.

When he pulls away, he leans his forehead against mine. I look up into his eyes, afraid to smile before him. Luckily, I didn't have to. He gives me a toothy smile. Then he pulls his head away completely , smile fading, with a look on his face like he's thinking.

"What'd I do wrong?" I ask, nervous.

He shakes his head, smiling again." Nothing. Well, yet anyways."

"Okkkaaay...?" I eye him curiously.

"We it's just, I mean I was just thinking." He says.

" about?"

"What if- what if you came on your with me?" He asks.

My mouth flew open." What? No. I can't." I automatically protested before even considering it.

" why not?! You can bunk with me! Ill make sure we have fun. Besides, it's only for a few months." He says, trying to convince me.

" well, what about shane or Julia?" I studied his face. He's thinking again.

He gasps." You can bring them too! Kellin and gabe would be ecstatic."

" well what about Shane's job? She does work, remember?" I remind him." But then, you're right. I bet Julia would love to go with kellin. It might interesting." I winked and he smirked.

"So is that a yes?" Hope shone through his smile.

" make sure it's ok with everyone else and if so... Then, yes, I'd love to go on tour with you." I was vibrating with excitement. I was going on tour ... with my bestfriends and favorite band!

"Yes!" Justin punched the air in excitement just before I attacked him with a hug.

"I'm so happy!." I cried and pulled away, placing my forehead on his. " this is so exciting, I could just-"

"Just what?" He smirks.

" nothing." I pull away and get off of him, shyly.

He sits up along with me." No, tell me."

"Well, I mean, I was gonna say 'kiss you' but..." I trail off, feeling my cheeks heat up again.

He just continues smirking." Then do it."

Smiling, we both lean in. As soon as our lips meet, I can't help these butterflies in my stomach and the pleasant dizziness in my head. When we pull away, I look him in the eyes and smile.

" I'm glad you said that."

eyo! ok hey guys! i'D like to give my sista some credit for writing this awesome chapter as well. although, I'm sorry jewelzy (@XxAllTimeBandSlutxX), but I did make a couple changes towards the end. anyways lurve ya girly! ok, anyways, laterrrrr guysssss!