The End!

The girls, and timmy, all went with the guys on tour. everyone was as happy as fat kid in a candy store. they all had the love if their life, and everything worked out perfectly. after a year and a half of dating, kellin proposed to Julia, and Justin proposed to hailz. after two years of dating, jack proposed to Timmy. shane and gabe were ok with waiting for five years.

Everyone had kids of their own. well, except for Timmy and jack. they adopted. Hailz and Justin had a daughter named rozi-anna, and a son named Jackson. Kellin already had copeland, but had another daughter with Julia named Mary Jane. shane and gabe had two identical twin boys named Ian and Noah. jack ad Timmy adopted a boy named Thomas and a girl named kaylee.

All the children grew up with each other an all became bestfriends. the band Sleeping With Sirens became an even more popular band. even their kids became huge hits just like their fathers, whether it be writers or musicians.

Katelynn and kellin are on good terms. Julia and copeland are very close. Shane, Julia, and Hailz all grew closer than ever before.

-Hailz-
...at the bar on her bday...

"So! should we celebrate two birthdays in one?" gabe asks.

"Wait." Justin says. "who's birthday is it?"

"Hailz'" everyone says.

"Mine." I tell him.

"Oh! happy birthday." Justin nods.

"So, like I said... two in one?" gabe repeats himself.

We all look at each other then nod.

"Yes."

-Two hours later-

The bartender finally gives me my drink that I had ordered earlier. I tell him thank and walk back over to the group.

"So, who here is single?" gabe asks.

Shane, jewelz, jack, himself, and I all raise our hands.

"Why? all three of you are beautiful women. what's keeping the guys away?" jack wonders, taking a sip of his drink.

"I work too much to even look for a boyfriend," shane says.

"And nobody's interested in me," I tell them.

"Ok, well. what about the pretty little raven?" kellin asks.

"No one is good enough for her. we' re the reasons she's single." I point to shane and I.

"Can I be honest?" Justin asks.

"Why shouldn't you be?" I look at him.

"What if I said that I'm interested in you?" he says.

"I'd say you're funny." I smirk. "Or just drunk, either way."

"I'm not completely drunk. I can hold my liquor." he pouts.

"That's why you think you're interested in me, right?" I raise my left eyebrow.

"Want me to prove it to you?" he asks.

"I dare you."

Without a moments hesitation, he pulls me by my waist and crashes his lips on mine. when he pulls back, we are both breathless.

"Be my girlfriend?" He asks, hope obvious in his tone.

The only thing I can say is, "Of course."

-THE END!-

•eyo! Hey, guys! what's up? ok so I really can't believe that it's over already. first i'd like to say thank to Julia and shane for their support. and Julia thanks for helping me with some of the chapters, lurve ya gurl! And then thanks to everyone else who reads, votes, and comments this story. whether it be from the beginning,two months from now, or a year from now, I thank you and love all of you. without you guys, this story would not even have been continued. ok, well I'm going now. dont be Afraid to read any of my other stuff, or follow me. I promise to follow you back ASAP.i will continue to write as long as I have your guys' support. ok, anyways, laterrrrr!•