9

-jewelz pov-

"So, who's next?" I looked over to see the grin plastered on my bestfriends face.

"Well I dunno Hailz." I began." Maybe you should go." I gave her a wink as she rolled her eyes, her grin not daring to fade.

"Jack!" His head shot up.

"Yassss?" He said in a voice that showed off his true colors, if ya know what I mean.

Hailz and I shared an evil glance before taking a large swig of my bottle if jack before my eyes settled on the wide eyes jack that was staring at Hailz.

"Y'all just did the bestfriend 'I know whatcha thinking' type thing, right?" Gabe asked, eyeing us both.

Me and Hailz nodded out heads up and down, violently,

"Well, damn. Knowing these two, they're cooking up something goooood. I'd hate to be jack right now." Gabe laughed nervously.

"Oh you didn't think we'd leave you out, did you?" Hailz looked at gabe.

"Yeah gaby baby!" I winked at him.

"Um no. I think I'm gonna go on a beer run before things get weird. He stands to leave with jack trailing behind him.

"Ill go witchu!" Shane says, standing up to leave as well.

"Hmmph." I slumped down and took another drink before my ment light bulb shone very brightly. I turned to Hailz, who was in the process of downing a beer.

"Hailztorm jones! I have the BESTEST idea ever!" I grinned mischievously. She returned it and demanded to know what I've cooked up in my thinker. " ok ok ok, ill tell you."

She motioned for me to hurry along, she was very impatient when it came down to my diabolical plans.

" so kellin and Justin are being stubborn buttjerks right?" She nodded in agreement." So instead of us waiting for them to come back in here on their own will... We's gonna gon' go prank them and get them to come in here... Cause lets face it. I'm bored as shit!"

"Heehees ok. But wait! What's the prank?" Hailz cocked her head slightly to the left, I just stares at her with the same smirk I've been wearing all night.

"Well, I got up and headed to the kitchen." You'll just have to see."

...
-kellins pov-

I sat there and Julia did what she was dared to do... I let myself enjoy this way too much.

"Oh," she gasps I think he's good now." She giggled an got off of me.

I pouted for a moment but then I realized I have a wife... And a kid. I was pulled out if my thoughts almost instantly by gabes fit of laughter.

" dude! Why would you do that?" I growled at jack.

He blushes." Sorry, I didn't think it would work."

"Damnit... I'm done playing." I got up from my chair and made my way to the bus where Justin sat lonesome, drinking a beer and listening to music quietly.

"Hey man" I said in my unhappy stubborn voice and took a seat next to him.

"What'd they do to you?" He said, putting emphasis on the 'you'.

" they made Julia grind on me until I couldn't stand it... And well." I looked down awkwardly.

"Oh damn." He looked at me, understanding. "Well whatcha gonna do?" He sipped his beer again and handed me one.

"There's nothing I really can do, I have a wife and a daughter." He just gave me a look that said ' cut the bullshit, kellin.' I sighed. " I don't know what to do, dude."