12

-Hailz-

"Yay! we're here guys!" I yell excitedly.

"Sweeeeeet!" shane smiles as she races me to the front door, winning.

"Damn, i can't breathe!" I say dramatically.

"Hailz,you're going to be my partner right?" Justin asks.

"Who else's would I be?" I ask in an obvious tone, smiling.

Timothy, jack's date, walks in sync with jack as they both get off the bus. gabe jogs over to where we are all standing. Kellin and jewelz are walking as slow as snails.

"Hurry up, whores!" I shout to them.

"Hey nerrrrd!" Julia yells back. "I Don't run!"

We all just laugh.

"So, what color should we be?" Justin asks as he puts his arm around me.

"Blue," I answer automatically.

...

-kellin-

I watch in amusement as Julia runs after Hailz and shane to shoot one of them. Julia and I got paired together, seeing as how everyone else was partnered already. just as my laughing dies down, Justin and gabe come up to Julia and shoot jewelz.Julia groans and walks out, smiling.

Timmy and jack are both out a couple minutes after. now it's me, shane, gabe, Justin, and Hailz. I'm hiding in the dark corner, I've no idea where everyone else is.

Just as the thought pops into my head, I see jack trying to sneak around. his back is to me so I can easily stalk up to him and get him out. that's exactly what I do. except, Timmy had other plans.

"Jack! look behind you!" Timmy warns.

I stop in my tracks. that was a huge mistake. jack turns around and aims at the target on my chest. the next thing I know my target blinks, signaling that I'm out.

I congratulate jack in getting me and make my way out. I return my gear and look for Julia. after five minutes of wandering g I see a familiar head of raven black hair.

"Boo!" I wrap my arms around her waist and pull her closer to me, her back to my chest.

"HOLYshit!" she jumps. she looks behind her, sighing in relieve when she sees it just me. "you almost gave me a heart attack."

"Sorry," I smile.

"Why're you holding me this way?" she asks, uncomfortably.

"We need to talk." I say simply.

"Can you do it without touching me?" she asks.

I nod sadly and let go of her. she turns to face me, folding her arms.

"So? what's there to talk about?"

"I um, I broke it off." .

She drops her arms. "broke what off?"

"Me and katelynn. we're over." I explain.

"What, why?"

"My feelings changed." I asnwer.

"How? when?"

"I met someone else," I shrug." this weekend."

"Who?"

"Like you don't know."

"I think instead of playing games you should just tell me." she says, getting irritated.

"Fine, julia? I have feelings for you. I don't know what I have to do to make you understand that! Ive already told you when we played the game,I kissed you, and Im divorcing my wife for you. what else-" she cuts me off.

With her lips on mine, I know I've done the right thing. I don't know how long we will last, hopefully a long while. But I know that In this moment it doesn't matter.

When she pulls back, she looks into my eyes and smiles. I smile back. the next thing I know is that there's people clapping. We both look and see that it's the boys and the girls.

"Yay!" "finally!" Hailz and shane cheer.

"Whoo! he finally grew some balls!" gabe says, using his hands like a megaphone.

Julia just smile and shake out heads.

"Shut up, guys." I say.

"It's no big deal," Julia shrugs beside me.

"Whatever. say what you want," Hailz smiles.

"Now everybody's happy," shane claps.

I nod at her words. "yeah, I think we are."