AND THE WINNERS ARRRRE.....

Congratulations tooooooo.....

well, to be honest? it is a tie.

so, i appreciate,and like, every suggestion that i got. But because i got the same name from two different people, and because it kinda makes more sense  in my head, i have decided to go with... drumroll please!...

"Stormers(z)."

but i need you to tell me if you want it with an "s" or a "z"...

so, as i was saying, the TWO winners are :

1~ @Escape1my1fate2

2~ @Bullying_Be_Gone_

so, because they won, i am giving them a shout-out. go check out their works and, maybe, even follow them? i think you should.

And, as i promised, you both will be in a fanfic of your choice. but to make it easier on me, i am just going to put you both in the same fanfic. but just to fair warn you both, the three of us will be "best friends" in this fanfic.

so, in the comment section, the three of us will have to agree on a band. you'll have to give me a few days to research the band and to start writing it. then i will post it as soon as i possibly can.

And! also, i didnt say this in my last A/N, but i did tweet it. i will be starting my own youtube channel soon. idk when, but hopefully soon. so when i do finally start it, i will give you both a shoutout in my first video. i will comment the link once i do the vid.

okie, well now that we have that figured all out. i love you Stormers(z) XP. remember to stay original! laterrrrr!